Chapter 16

Hazel's POV
I wake up in the morning to find Ivan looking at me intently .
"Good morning ." I say
He grabs my face and kisses my passionately .

"How long have you been awake ? " I ask once we break the kiss .

"Ahh a while ." He says after a pause making me suspicious but I decide not to press . There are so many questions running through my head like where do we stand after last night ? Are we exclusive or not ? I want a clarity so that I stop questioning everything between us .

"What are we now ?"  I wisper silently.
Ivan gently cups my face in his giant hands and says ," Anything you want us to be . Hazel I like you . Like a lot .You are a smart woman . I respect you for your morals . Seeing you smile makes me happy . Your laughter lits up the whole room . It feels like every star in the sky is right in front of me because you are there . I don't like seeing you cry whenever you watch those obnoxiously stupid heartbreak movies . Still , every weekend I watch them with you . I enjoy watching you goofing around with my kids . The love and care you give them . So I want you to be in my life . Don't give up on me . Just be there with me . "

I am speechless . I give my answer by putting my lips on his . Kissing him softly and he lets me . I lick his lips . Run my fingers through his hair . All my blood buzzes though my veins the moment he swirls his tongue around mine . I moan into his mouth and he just draws out my voice by kissing me more deeply . We part grasping for air .

" We should get ready . We need to wake the kids as well ." I say. Ivan bites my lower lip again licking the exploitated area soothingly . I love this sensation of pain and pleasure . Unfortunately I untangle myself from him . Then stand hissing in pain and start to waddle due to the soreness . Last night Ivan fucked me three more time . First in the shower, then two time on the bed until 2 am .

" Are you in pain ?" He asks . I turn to look at him sitting against the headboard .His wide naked body covering more than half of the bed and sheets sheathing his lower body . My mouth waters at the sight . He smirks as if he knows his effect on me .

" As if you don't know ." I say mockingly. Then start going to the bathroom before I change my mind .
Gosh I am really sore . I need to chill .
Before I enter the bathroom . I call out , " Ivan go and wake up the kids now . "

"Yes , Ma'am " He salutes . I surpress a smile .
Is he the same man , who told me last night that he doesn't like being ordered ?

☆--------☆--------☆

Ivan's POV
A lot of things have changed since Hazel and I started dating . Yes ! Dating . I felt like the happiest man the moment she said we should be exclusive . Though We have been exclusive for a week now but it still matters . I feel so much lighter now a days, it feels as if my clouded haze of doom and distress has been holed by the warm rays where there was no hope for that warmth . A ray of light shone though that hole. Hazel being that warm ray . Her shine and warmth has managed to melt my cold .
I even took her for a date till now ( many more to go ) . We went for a candle light dinner to the city's best restaurant with a divine view overlooking the whole city while the kids stayed with my friend and his wife .

Right now I am looking at her sleeping peaceful in my bed ( Yes I demanded her to shift to my bedroom ) . I am counting her moles . Hazel stirs up .
" Hey " She says in a groggy voice .
" Morning , Sunshine " I say caressing her cheeks . Damn! She is so beautiful .
" Do you have a habit of staring while I am sleeping , Mr kingsmore ?" She says teasingly. " by the way when did you wake up . "

"For a while ." Three hours to be exact .
But who cares . I start kissing her then move towards her delicate neck . Biting on the soft flesh . She starts closing her legs . I put my knee to prevent her from closing them . I squeeze her left tit while licking my way down to her cleavage .Quickly removing her shirt I latch onto her nipple sucking and fiddling with the other one . Drawing circles in her inner thigh , moving my path towards her throbbing clit . She is already so wet that I enter my cock into her aching pussy in one go . 

"Ahhhh " She moan . I kiss her . Then start thrusting until she is spasming around my cock . After few more thrusts I empty myself inside her . When I pull out . I stare at my cum mixed with her cum flowing out of her pussy . I love this site .
I throw her legs on my shoulder and start feasting on her juices .