Chapter 14

HAZEL'S POV
Ivan sniffs his fingers and slowly brings his tongue out and ravage on those drenched fingers savagely .
Holy shit !
Why do I find it so fucking hot ?
I have never seen a man feasting so shamelessly .
I watch him agape . He leans and whispers ,"Mind closing that sweet mouth of yours , Sunshine. unless you intend to wrap that pretty little mouth around my cock. Since , you were a bad girl there is no fun for you ."

I narrow my eyes at his cocky attitude .
Then quirk my brows and say , " Ivan kingsmore you think you are the only one who can finish the job . You are highly mistaken . I can very well give myself pleasure. "

"Don't even think about doing it . Otherwise you will be in great trouble , Sunshine."
With that Ivan walks away . I curse him silently in my head .

Later , We eat our dinner and Ivan takes the kids to their rooms . While I retreat to my room and take a long hot  shower.  After the shower I cover my body with towel then step into the bedroom . I find Ivan leaning against the wall . His arms crossed and legs crossed at his ankle . He looks at me with hunger as if he wants to devour me. He looks at me from head to toe making me shiver under his wild gaze .

"Drop it ." He commands darkly .
My fingers tighten around the towel .

"I don't like repeating things , Sunshine." His rich deep velvety voice creating goosebumps all over my body .
I slowly peel myself off the towel and drop it . The sudden urge to cover my body overwhelms me but I stay rooted to my place. The way he is looking at me as if I am the most beautiful creature who is worth his appreciation . It's not like I am ashamed of my body but there something about this man's approval that is making me giddy .

" Like what you see , Ivan ." I say jokingly , Unable to bear the pressure under his scrutinizing gaze .

" love it !" He says and takes three large strides towards me and grabs my necks and kisses me harshly . His hand goes towards my tits . He squeezes them hard and pinches my nipples to the point its painful . I moan into his mouth .
Ivan starts kissing my neck then biting into the flesh like he did before . His hands continues torturing my nipples only to be replaced by his mouth . He latches onto the nipples sucking them , biting them .While I become a moaning mess. Ivan picks me up and takes me to the bed. Lying me down he continues his administration of exploring my body and finally settling between my thighs .
Finally , he decides to give my aching pussy some attention. 
Ivan licks my pussy long and thrusts two fingers . I moan out so loud that my voice becomes hoarse . He starts sucking my cilt and fucks my with his fingers.  His hand starts twisting my nipples . I don't think I can control anymore .

He looks up and grins ," Wanna cum,  Sunshine ? " I nod hastily.  He pinches my cilt and slaps it ," Then cum for me."

With that I cum breathing heavily . 
Ivan starts removing his clothes and smirks ," It's going to be a long torturous night,  Sunshine . "