Chapter 13

Ivan's POV
Fuck !
Fucking Fuck!
What did I just do !!! I kissed Hazel Woods . The woman who looks after my children . I kissed her .
Do I regret what I did . No, I like her . If anything her kissing me back proves that she likes me .
The next day I tried to mend things and talk to her. But she just avoided me like a plague. She was careful not to cross paths with me. For the first time since she came here she did not come to the threshold to bid farewell. I looked for her but she never came. And for the first time I feel this hollowness in my heart .

Does she regret kissing me ? Where did things go wrong . I replay each and every moment happened that day .

I barged into her room, sure .
Kissed her, definitely .
But she was not offended . She didn't push me . Then she kissed me back . What happened next ?

HER EX CALLING HER . AND YOU LEFT HER IDIOT. I reprimand myself.

I know I shouldn't have left her when she got that call from her pathetic ex . But I was so angry at her. All I could think was destruction. If I didn't go from there I would have said something that would hurt her. But now it's been three days of sheer torture. Hazel is still not talking to me. She looks at me as if I have physically struck. She looks wounded and hurt . I miss her cheerful nature. I feel so miserable without her smile or the way she teases me for being grumpy .
She has even stopped asking me about my day. She has altogether stopped talking to me .

Now I know the reason . I need to talk to her. I drive back to my home .
She was playing with the kids . I just watched her for a while . Basking in her warm laughter that vibrates all the way inside my empty heart . She turns and t look back at me. All the laughter dies along with the shine in her eyes . This actions tugs all the strings of my heart . She started getting up to go in her room for sure .

"Miss Woods, a word ? "
As soon as we reach my office . Closing the door I grab her and pin her against the wall. Her breath sharpens .

"I am sorry for the day. " I say truthfully.

"What are you sorry for Ivan. For kissing me ? How ridiculous.  " She says angrily. 

I know she is angry . I need to speak calmly .
"For kissing you , No . For leaving you there , yes ." I say more gently .

"I am not ready to hear you . Leave me ." She gritts out .

I lean more into her pressing my body against her . She closes her eyes breathing unevenly . I keep my one hand on her pulse around her neck rubbing the spot . She doesn't push me . Good thing cause I don't intend to stop now
My other hand starts traveling up her outer thighs. Slowly drawing circles on her inner thighs. She sucks a deep breath .

" Tell me to stop and I will . I won't ever touch you , Hazel. This is your chance what is it gonna be, hmm ? " with that I kiss her neck slowly and sensually. She doesn't speak .

" I need answers , Sunshine .Open your eyes and look at me. " I order. Stopping all together. She opens her eyes to look at me .

"Don't stop ."  She murmurs.
I chuckle and shake my head ," Now nothing can stop me ." With that I bite her neck eliciting a moan out of her .
My fingers find their way to her pussy .
I push aside her panties finding her all  wet .

"Hmmm already wet for me , Sunshine."

I thrust my one finger inside her while rubbing her clit . Then thrust my two fingers .
" fuck ! you are so tight , Sunshine ." I say though clenched teeth .

She moans loudly . Her face is flustered and eyes closed .
"Do you hear this sloppy sound of my fingers fucking your tight pussy ." I wisper huskily.

" I-Ivan I -I Ahhh . " I chuckle .

"Tsk tsk , look at you . You can't even coherent a sentence.  Are you close , Sunshine ?" I say while rubbing her clit and fastening her fingers . She nods her head rapidly.  Her mouth forming an O. She is so close .

One , Two , three and I stop . She moans in protest .
"You ignored me , Sunshine .This is for ignoring me for three fucking days . Bad girls like you don't get rewarded ."
Saying that I back off from her and bring my glistening fingers coated with her wetness near my mouth . I sniff  and lick my fingers clean .