"He did what?" he asked, a wide grin on his face.

"I think I have the newspaper clipping somewhere. He and Ron missed the train because of Dobby. Was a disaster," she said, shaking her head and trying not to smile. "Don't encourage him."

"I am not an enabler," he said, putting his hand to his chest.

"Yes, you are," she said. "But I love that about you."

Sirius smiled and leaned down to kiss her softly before taking her hand, ready to leave the platform together. And as the train pulled away, a pair of red-haired twins had their faces pressed to the window, watching the loving exchange in disbelief.

"Well," Fred said with a pout on his face, "that's not bloody fair."

| | |

Ivy woke to careful kisses being placed down her back, lips tracing the line of her spine. It put a soft, sleepy smile on her face as she burrowed her head into the pillow further, trying to fall back asleep. But the owner of the lips wouldn't have that.

"Happy Birthday, Bunny," Sirius murmured, pulling her hair to the side so that he could kiss her neck.

"Can't we just stay in bed all day?" she asked, slowly turning around to look at his handsome face. She always thought he looked so pretty in the mornings with a sleepy smile and messy hair he'd yet to comb down.

"As tempting as that offer sounds, we wouldn't have time to do all your favorite things," he said, kissing her cheek. "Blueberry muffins for breakfast. We're going to watch that Nanny show you like so much."

"The Nanny," she corrected with a small giggle. "What else do you have planned?"

"Well, we must start with gifts," he said, pulling her up into a sitting position. He had to hold in a groan at the sight of her bare chest before she pulled the comforter up shyly — he had to at least make it through presents before devouring her.

"You didn't have to get me anything," she said, her cheeks heating up in anticipation. Because even though she said it, both knew by now that she loved when Sirius bought her things.

Sirius was already prepared with two nicely wrapped boxes on the floor — Remus had wrapped them and added ribbons and bows after seeing the mess Sirius made. In a second, the boxes were put on Ivy's lap. "Open."

She eyed him for a moment before tearing into the larger and heavier of the two boxes. Inside, she was pleased to see a new pair of black Mary Jane's with a heel taller than anything she had. There was also a set of frilly socks in all kinds of colors that she could pair with them.

"I love them, Siri," she gushed, picking one up.

"Well, it's getting a bit laborious to bend down so low to kiss you," he teased before kissing her. But then he pulled back, excited for her to open the others. "Go on."

Much to Ivy's surprise, when she opened the box, on top of the tissue paper hiding something else, there was a much smaller box. She peered at Sirius, thinking he'd gone far too overboard. "The shoes were enough, Sirius."

"Oh, hush, and let me spoil you," he said, rolling his eyes playfully.

Upon opening the smaller box, Ivy found a set of small, dainty, gold rings that she could wear nearly every day. They put a smile on her face, and Sirius matched it when she instantly put one on her index finger, admiring it.

Then she tore into the tissue paper, finding a black evening dress that was made of a silky fabric. She could tell that the neckline would fall low on her, and it fell all the way to the ground but had a high slit in the skirt.