19: Ive never seen someone so coquettish

Start from the beginning

"Host! The protagonists, Gong and Shou, are about to meet! If you don't go and witness it, you'll miss the first mission!"

Mu Xingchen suddenly became excited and woke up completely, "Coming so soon?!"

The mission was about to come, Mu Xingchen didn't even bother to put on his clothes, socks and shoes, and ran out wearing only his thick pajamas and slippers. The dining table blocked by the door had also receded a lot due to the violent impact of zombies in the past few days. He opened the door. He got out anxiously.

Of course, I dare to go out now only because I have confirmed from the system that there are no zombies around. Otherwise, I would rather fail to complete the task than go out.

The mission reminder in his mind had already set off the alarm. Mu Xingchen hurriedly ran all the way under the guidance of the mission, and finally arrived at the scene when the protagonist Shou appeared.

Mission completed successfully.

mu He ran up to Fu Jin and reached out to grab the man's clothes, "Brother Fu, I thought you were gone."

Fu Jin's cold eyes fell on Mu Xingchen, who was running in thin clothes and his face was red. He frowned when he saw that his slippers were stained with a lot of zombie blood.

"go back."

Mu Xingchen's fingers gripped the hem of his clothes tightly and said quickly, "I'll go back with you."

Fu Jin pursed his lips, as if he was trying his best to endure some emotion.

In addition to the man who first talked to Fu Jin, there were two men and one woman around the protagonist Shou. At this time, the five people, including the protagonist Shou, all saw that Mu Xingchen was just an ordinary person without powers. For Fu Jin, It is now somewhat clear why Jhin is so powerful but remains here due to lack of information.

The protagonist smiled and said, "Hello, my name is Zhu Xiaohua. I am a dual-system psychic of the healing and space systems. Several of my partners are also psychics. If you are willing, you can go to City Z with us." Having said this, he looked at Mu Xingchen and said, "It will be safer for ordinary people if you stay with us."

Mu Xingchen also wanted to go to the shelter mentioned in the broadcast at time Z. Although it was safe to follow Fu Jin, he was really afraid that he would make Fu Jin unhappy and be abandoned by him. The ground is no longer working.

If we go to the refuge, there will be regular forces guarding us, right?

Although he had some thoughts in his heart, Mu Xingchen did not speak. He grabbed the hem of Fu Jin's clothes and pressed against him tightly, trying to draw some warmth from his body. It was really too cold outside!

"Why don't you go back to the house first? Your brother is an ordinary person. He will get frostbite if he wears so little."

Fu Jin didn't relax his brows. He glanced at Mu Xingchen with a cold face, turned around and walked towards home. Zhu Xiaohua and the others didn't know what he meant. They stood there a little embarrassed, not knowing whether they should follow him or not.

Mu Xingchen, who had followed Fu Jin for two steps, waved to them, "Come quickly, Brother Fu either refused or agreed."

Fu Jin, whose thoughts were revealed by Mu Xingchen, paused slightly and quickened his pace without saying anything.

Mu Xingchen, who went out for a walk in his pajamas, was so cold that his fingers were almost stiff when he returned home to put on his clothes. When he returned to the living room, he was surprised to find that a fire had been lit in the living room, "Wow, you have people. Is he a fire power user?"

The protagonist, the only female superpower in the team, smiled and nodded, "I am."

Mu Xingchen approached the fire and sighed with envy, "It's great. You can light a fire anytime and anywhere. No matter how cold it is, you won't be afraid."

"We superpowers are not afraid of the cold."

"So envious." Mu Xingchen became even more envious. He moved step by step to Fu Jin who was sitting on the single sofa. He looked at the small empty space next to him and asked in a low voice, "Brother Fu, can I sit here? ?"

Fu Jin didn't say anything, but Mu Xingchen took it as a promise, and quickly squeezed herself between him and the armrest of the sofa, close to Fu Jin's body, and felt extremely safe.

In fact, this distance was already too close, but for some unknown reason, Fu Jin did not drive Mu Xingchen away and silently allowed him to do so.

Everyone present was a person with super powers. As they chatted, it was easy to ignore Mu Xingchen, who was an ordinary person. Fortunately, Mu Xingchen didn't feel bored or embarrassed. He warmed his head and leaned on Fu Jin's shoulder, feeling comfortable and comfortable. Starting to feel sleepy.

Fu Jin kept looking at the fire burning in the middle, but a group of spiritual power had already unknowingly surrounded the soft and fragrant little neighbors around him, and quietly enclosed them within his own territory. This was It was a subconscious behavior, and this behavior obviously made Fu Jin himself very unhappy.

His handsome face, which already looked fierce when he wasn't smiling, looked even more fierce because of his irritable mood.

Zhu Xiaohua and others who were chatting silently shut up. After a while, they asked, "I haven't asked your names yet, can you introduce me to them?"

"inconvenient."

Mu Xingchen hadn't fallen asleep yet. Hearing Fu Jin's cold answer, he thought that he would definitely go to the shelter in Z city with the protagonist and the others. They were all superpowers, so he, an ordinary person, still had to deal with them. Feeling better, he cheered up and answered with a smile, "His name is Mu Xingchen, and his name is Fu Jin. "

Mu Xingchen didn't notice that when he smiled at Zhu Xiaohua and the others, the mental energy surrounding him suddenly shrank.

The master of mental power had a cold face and a twisted snort in his heart: What a joke.