-ch. 36

.·:*¨ ¨*:·. Ɯιℓтɛ∂ .·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"Wake up baby" He called out softly, gently pushing on the sleeping girl curled into the blankets

"Wake up baby" He called out softly, gently pushing on the sleeping girl curled into the blankets. Her plump lips were parted as tiny snores escaped them.

"Mmm" she grumbled, her face scrunching up as she turned to hide it in the pillows, not wanting to wake up.

A chuckle escaped him as he watched how adorable his girl was. His heart swelled at the thought of how lucky he was to even just be graced with her presence.

"C'mon sweet girl" He added, leaning over and pressing small kisses on her cheeks. "We've got a plane to catch."

  She slowly sat up, trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes. Her eyes were squinted, the heaviness still weighing them down as she looked at him.

"m'up" she mumbled gently. Her eyes began to flutter closed and her head began to fall backward as she dozed back off.

He quickly cradled her head as gently as he could. His heart pounding at the thought of her possibly hurting herself.  

"I'm gonna pick you up , okay?" He asked, waiting for a reply. She simply groaned in response. His arms snaked around her legs and back and he gently lifted her into his chest.

Immediately she began to stir in her sleep, but she just curled into him, her hands gripping into his shirt.

This is absolute heaven.

"Are you guys ready?" Cat asked down the hall once he began to step out the bedroom.

"I guess so" He chuckled, looking down at the sleeping beauty in his arms. "The bags in the car?" He questioned.

"Yep, all ready to go!"

"Perfect."

  Walking out to the car he set the girl down in the passenger seat and buckled her up. Walking around to the drivers side he got in and started the car.

The air strip wasn't too far from his house, just a couple miles up the road.

Part of him worried about this flight. He knew Abby wouldn't be too fond of it. But he was hoping that she'd stay sleeping for the most part. She seemed pretty tired. He wondered how much sleep she had gotten last night.

He pulled up to a gate guarded by his security men, armed with guns. With a curt nod of his head the men opened the gates and he was able to pass through.

Glancing over at the still sleeping girl, he was glad that she had slept through that. He knew that she would be terrified seeing those men with their weapons.