-ch. 07

.·:*¨ ¨*:·. Ɯιℓтɛ∂ .·:*¨ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ¨*:·

A giggle.

The cutest giggle he had ever heard escaped her lips. Her tiny hand covered her mouth trying to stop the giggles from escaping but it was no use. The melodic laughter filled the room and graced the ears of all near. She was fucking adorable.

Her angelic voice had eased his anger to an extent. But he was enraged watching his best friend make her laugh. The way he was able to joke with her so effortlessly, without causing her to be nervous or scared.

She was comfortable around Kade, and he hated it.

He didn't know why it upset him so much. The feelings he felt in her presence were completely foreign to him. He never gave any women a second glance. That wasn't the kind of person he was.

He never got  mad at the thought of someone putting themselves in harms way, he never took any one out to dinner because he could tell they were hungry.

But she was different. She had entranced his mind.

Ever since his eyes met that small innocent girl, she occupied his mind. She was with out a doubt the most captivating girl he had ever laid eyes on. Her beautiful brown curls that laid past her waist framed her face, she had wide doe brown eyes that screamed innocence, there were small dimples that appeared when her lips turned upwards, her plump rosy  lips. He could stare at her all day.

It angered him to think that there was no one to take care of her. A girl such as her needed to be care free, she needed not to worry. She deserved not to worry. Yet he couldn't help but think there was no one taking care of her. He gathered that she lived with her Papa, but he could tell he wasn't taking care of her; she was taking care of him.

It was the second time he had caught her not eating and it brought rage to him thinking that she was harming herself.

What annoyed him the most was the nagging feeling that he in fact was the one who needed to take care and protect her. A part of him yearned to take her home with him and never let her out of his sight. He wanted to make sure she had everything she needed, and everything she desired.

She was a delicate girl, he could already tell by her body language, the way she talked and most of all her eyes. She was the purest soul he had ever met, which was strange in this day in age. No one was that clueless to dangers, or as kind to strangers. It was something refreshing, something sweet.

She was naive, and naive in this world would get you killed in a heartbeat.

But he was not that kind of person.