- ch.01

.·:*¨ ¨*:·. Ɯιℓтɛ∂ .·:*¨ ¨*:·.

chapter one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

chapter one

Her small frame shot up and her eyes widened. Her heart pounded in her ches a mile a minute, thumping in her ear. She sucked in a shaky breath before looking towards her door where he stood.

The face that was oh so familiar. He provided her a place to stay, food and water. Though not as much as she would like, but still she was grateful. She loved him with her dear heart, all she longed for was his approval.

The man scanned the girl with a menacing look in his eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed in anger yet an evil smirk resided on his lips, sending shivers crawling throughout her body.

"and what do you think you are doing?" He snarled, raising his eyebrows. Her foggy brain began to clear as she tried to think of what she was doing wrong. Searching her surroundings she realized she was on the couch.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes. "P-papa I'm so s-sorry" She cried. "I was s-so tired-" She had disappointed him again, she would do anything to make it up to him.

The girl was silenced by a sickening crack. Her head whipped to the side with such force and the stinging sensation caused the tears to escape her eyes.

Pain was not unfamiliar to her. Papa's teachings often included some type of pain. He said it was good for the soul, and that her soul was bad.

Papa loves me. She reminded herself. He loves me in his own special way.

"People like you aren't allowed to sleep on the couch, or a bed." He started, his hands snaked through her hair. He yanked her, dragging her off the couch and throwing her to the ground. Pain shot through her arm, the weight of her body crushing it.

"I'm only doing you a favor." He told her, as tears flowed freely out of her eyes. The salty tears made it to her mouth as she couldn't help the little hiccups that escaped.

"No one in this world will give you these luxuries of life. You wanna know why?" He asked rhetorically, daring the small girl to answer. Though she was in a lot of pain she tried her best to focus on the words her father was saying. He only wants what's best.

"You are worthless, an absolute disappointment." The man kicked the girl, causing her head to hit the ground. She could feel a bruise forming. He lifted his boot and placed it on her head, trapping her there, pushing her further into the floor. "Nothing more than dirt under my boot. You should be grateful that I give you somewhere to stay, hmm? Instead you disrespect me by sleeping on my couch and ruining it!"

wilted जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें