-ch. 32

.·:*¨ ¨*:·. Ɯιℓтɛ∂ .·:*¨ ¨*:·.

 It had been quite a while since their kiss

It had been quite a while since their kiss. They didn't talk about it, or really interact about it otherwise. She was confused.

Did he like her?

There was no way someone like him could like someone like her, yet she held a lot of hope about it.

She still reimagined the way his lips felt on hers. How butterflies surrounded her stomach every time he touched her. She had never felt like it before.

Ever since that day he had been overtaken in anger by what he had found on her legs. The wounds that littered her skin.

And since then he took every sharp object he could find and hid it away from her.

He would ask her why she had done such a thing. But she couldn't tell him the truth. She couldn't tell him how Emilio still tormented her, with calls.

He was in a constant state of anger. And she couldn't do anything about it. She had tried to make him feel better by making cookies, dinner, or cleaning up the house. Yet it only seemed to anger him more.

She hated herself for ruining everything with him.

Everything had been going so well! He was extremely kind, she wasn't afraid like she was used to. She just had to let her feelings get in the way. And now everything was ruined. 

"C-Cas?" She questioned hesitantly as she slowly approached his office. Scared that she might anger him more.

"Yes?" He grumbled, his eyes looking up from his paper and meeting her nervous brown ones.

She looked down quickly to fiddle with her fingers as she realized how truly nervous she was. She could hear her heart pounding in her ear, and her throat felt as though it would close up on her at any moment.

"Well...?" He trailed on annoyed as he waited for her to ask her question, making the frown on her face deepen.

"Well- I was t-thinking since I-I've been a-annoying you, m-maybe I s-should go s-stay with p-papa for a little while" She said, her heart twisting at the thought of going back to him. She did miss her Papa, and love him— but after seeing how life was with Cas, she didn't want to go back.

"Cut the bullshit right now!" He growled. "We're not bringing this up again!" His brows furrowed angrily as she quickly cowered back.

"I'm s-sorry I just-"

"I can't fucking deal with this shit today!" He grumbled his hands running over his face angrily.

Tears quickly began to escape her eyes at his harsh tone and words towards her. "I'm s-sorry" She whimpered before turning on her heel and running down the hall towards the stairs.