I realised it was still early to go home,It was just 5PM..Daniel has something to attend to and Jake had dinner plans with his family so they weren't available to hangout with me today which is even more sad cause I need someone by my side right now..I decided to just go to the campus library again and study..I hate studying but I had nothing else to do..I reached the campus library and stopped by the restrooms..I washed my face so atleast I don't look like I cried but when I looked up at my reflection in the mirror I burst into tears..I don't know why..I guess I was really tired..I stood up after my little breakdown and washed my face again..and as I turned I saw someone leaning at the door frame..Prez? can this day get any worse? I just embarrased myself..well done..

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Well..quite a long time for your liking.."

"Ok whatever.." I was walking out only to be pulled in again by my wrist.

"you didn't come to the cafe today.."

"Well I don't think anyone wants me there..I am just a bother to you anyways.." I said and rolled my eyes.

"And who are you to decide if you are bothering me?"

"Sorry?" what does he mean..twisted words of intelligent people are out of my reach.

He sighs.."are you like free tomorrow?"

"why?

"Well..we can hangout..if you want?"

"I'll ask my friends.."

"Uh..I was actually refering to you and me.."

"Then..isn't that a 'Date'?"

"Friends can hangout too.."

"WE are NOT friends.."

"well Then call it a date or whatever.."

"Did you just asked me out on a date?"

"Well I wish I could just take it back-"

"No! no takebacks anymore..you said it! fine I'll see you tomorrow..text me the time.."

"wait I don't have your number.."

"Gimme your phone.." I quickly type my number.. "here you go! bye!" 

Didn't imagine the one who was the reason of my breakdown would be the one to fix my mood..haha..

NEXT DAY: 

Jake's POV:

I yawned as I took yet another coffee(the 4th one since morning)..After dinner yesterday I had to pull an allnighter for completing the assignment due today..it's the first time I forgot an important assignment..but I did it..

"Hey Jake..if I'm not wrong it's probably your 3rd coffee since morning.." Daniel looked at me with worry evident eyes.

"4th.."

He sighed "why don't you take a nap..our next class is in an hour.." 

"It's okay Dan..I'll just go home early.."

"You better go..you look really tired..don't push yourself too much.."

"I won't.."

"Well..you are doing it..will you stop doing that worksheet Jake? It's due like in a week.."

"it's better to do it early..who knows I'll forget about the due date again.."

"I'll remind you if you forget..now will you please close that just seeing you doing it is giving me a headache.."