''Mine'' Requested by @ShaeleiHunt (Andy)

Hi i would like to ask for a request?

Name:Shae

Eye colour:Hazel

Hair colour:Black

Member: Andy

Scenario: andy and I are cuddling and my old friend Desmen comes to the door and him and andy get in a huge fight

If this is even possible..... thanks

It's not that good but I still hope you like it :)

----------------------------------

You walked down the street; the street you knew so well. You saw the beautiful white house with the black 2012 Dodge Challenger V8 racing muscle car parked in the drive way. (A/N Why do I know what car Andy has?... im such a stalker...oh god...) It looked like the Batmobile, which was actually no surprise to you, since you know that, your boyfriend, Andy, has an obsession with Batman. He was the one who protected you, the one who made you feel safe and the one that would never hurt you. You had already been through so much with your ex-boyfriend and Andy had totally been there for you, but deep down you would always have that broken part where you still couldn't trust anyone; not even Andy. But he made you forget that place.

You walked towards the door and tried to look through Andy's window but you couldn't see him. You turned your head towards the door again and you were surprised by a handsome shirtless guy and before you could say something he gave you a big bear hug. You had been missing Andy's hugs so much. The feeling of his warm tattooed arms around you was so amazing and you wouldn't let him let go of you; mostly because you hadn't seen him in 3 months because of his tour with the band.

"I missed you so much, Shae" you could hear the sincerity in his voice.

"I missed you too, Batman" you cuddled up in his arms. You guys stood like that, cuddled up, for at least 10 minutes. You both pulled away at the same time and looked at each other. You held his head in between your hands as he placed his arms around your waist.

''I bought something awesome while I was on tour'' he said. You were just about to ask what it was but he shut you up with a kiss. ''You'll see, just, wait here'' he said as he went inside to get whatever he wanted to show me.

''Really now Shae?'' a voice behind me asked, you knew all too well who it belonged to. You turned around to face your Ex-boyfriend Desmen. ''What are you doing here?'' you spat at him. ''Just here to see my girlfriend'' he simply answered.

You were just about to let out a huge rant spill through, Desmen put a finger to your lips and was just about to lean in a lay and kiss on your lips. He was only centimeters away from your face, when you heard a loud "HEY!" The voice it came from was far too familiar. Andy hurried over to the two of you and pulled Desmen away from you. Andy made a strong fist and punched him straight in the face. Next thing you knew, Desmen was laying on the ground with blood covering his shirt and face. "YOU BROKE MY FUCKIN' NOSE," was all he could manage to say. Andy kept called up, ready to throw in another punch and maybe even a kick or two. You looked at Andy and noticed how red his face became. He was obviously furious.

"Are you fuckin' stupid or something? Why the fuck would you try and touch my girl?!" Andy didn't let the other speak, but instead kicked him in his stomach. "Don't you EVER get near her again, you asshole!" Andy was just about to throw another kick, when you and a couple of bystanders pulled him back. "That's enough," you reassured him. "I think he got the picture," you forced and smile. "You alright, babe," he asked, calming down a bit as he saw your smile. "I'm fine. Fucker didn't get a chance to make any moves." "Good."

"You're nothing but a faggot anyway," Desmen called out, "Besides, your girlfriend is just a cheap whore. I'm glad I didn't fuck her!" Andy made fists again, heading over to him, until you stopped him. "Wait, I got this!" You rushed over to Desmen, slapping him across his face. "You worthless asshole!" The both of you watched him as he ran away. Andy pulled you into a warm embrace. "Mine," He said with a big grin.