"Yeah. I'm sure they're both ok Candace mother had this under control and Amariana is a very smart girl I can tell you" she chuckled I laughed lowly with a nod. We went silent comfortably.

"She told me she loved me" I whispered with a soft smile. I heard Nicki gasp

"Really?" I nodded. "Bey that's amazing" I nodded

"Yeah." She scrunched her face concealing.

"You don't seem happy are you ok?" I shot my head up and shook it immediately.

"No,no I am really. It's just" I blinked shaking my head. "Some things I wish I would've known about her"

"What do you mean?" I closed my eyes tightly as twin tears ran out through me closing them. I shook my head stiffly.

"She h-as a death will nic" I looked at her crying. Her breathing hitched.

"What do you mean a death will"

"She thought it was all her fault Candace her stalking is the messages. She felt if she would go back we would be happy and Candace would leave us alone because she got what she wanted" I explained hitching my breathing with tears flowing. "But Candace threatened her and she made a will for us so if Candace meant what she said she wouldn't just leave us like we were nothing." I explained

"Oh bey" Nicki breathed out. She pulled me into her and I cried.

"I knew she was blaiming herself but I made sure she knew it wasn't her fault." I sobbed in her chest pushing my head in the crook of her neck. I shook my head. "How did I not know for sure?" Nicki took a sharp breath making me feel it on my ear.

"Bey teenagers don't like to opens up they hide things. She hid everything to not only make herself feel worse but to make sure you didn't feel anything at all she knew it would hurt you." I listen to her words while I cried like a child. She was right it is hurting me the will, the cause, all of it and now she not even here for me to tell her it's gone be ok.

I sat up and wiped my eyes. I took a heavy breathe and looked at her.

"We have to put her in therapy" i confessed nicki tilted her head.

"That's how bad it is of?" She questioned. "If her blaming herself." I shook my head quickly.

"No not that. Well yes that too but not that" I cleared my throat bashfully and Locke don't lips tucking them before I spoke. "She killed someone and Amariana saw" she formed a O on her lips and put her hand over her mouth. I nodded.

"Did she say why or what happened?" I shook my head.

"No she was in a rush to leave because she was scared." I took a huff. "She seeing her looking the ways he did says it all she acted nic. She really is" she shook her head.

"I bet it is scary 14 years old" she shook her head. "But a smart one." I looked at her and she looked at me softly smiling. "She is and I'm sure she knows exactly what she's doing, so don't get worked up bey they'll be home in no time" I smiled I closed my eyes while nodding, Before I lend them back up.

"Yeah your right" she nodded chuckling. We went silent and I came looked back up at the video but it was the end of Me and Amariana and I was aliasing her cheek while she had a big grin. I smile dat the sight of happiness that was exposing from the moment. The way she was holding me tightly around my neck. The way she comfortable with me, the way she loved me.

"Bey?" I heard I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at Nicki. "Are you ok your crying?" I nodded wiping falling tears that I didn't know existed.

"Yeah" I chuckled. "I'm fine I just the I love you gets to me" I smiled wiping my tears. "In a good way" I cleared up. She chuckled.

"Wow you really kept all of this" she fiddled through the chest. I nodded