Chapter 31: Bulletin Board 8

107. A Passing Adventurer

Man~, yesterday’s battle event was a blast!

Since maintenance will take all day long, let’s spend the day relaxing and chatting on the message board~

108. A Passing Adventurer

>>107

Yeah!

The second round’s winner, Zansword’s fighting style sure was amazing~

He cut down every incoming spell with a single slash, closed in on the enemies at super high speed, then decapitated them one after another!

It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that his fighting style was the model for the high-speed combat job, ‘Master Samurai’.

109. A Passing Adventurer

>>108

Crutteruo, the third round’s winner, was also quite interesting.

He pounced on unsuspecting players hiding in buildings by freely crawling from the walls to the ceiling with the art, ‘Three-Dimensional Maneuver’.

He proved ‘Beast Riser’, boasting phantasmagoric movements, is really the best job for indoor combat.

130. A Passing Adventurer

>>109

Compared to them, Yario, the 4thround’s winner was… plain.

He just killed his enemies with normal spear thrusts, he’d quickly hide when things got dangerous, and occasionally threw his spear to take down far away enemies, winning safely. He was too ordinary that he didn’t leave much of an impression LoL

Then again, ‘Brave Lancer’ is a dexterous and versatile job that’s specialized to deal with any kind of situation, so can’t blame him for having such a basic combat style, I guess.

151. A Passing Adventurer

>>130

I took to the way the baldhead fought! He finally won in the fifth round!

Because it was a battle royale, strong guys like him always got ganged up on by everyone, causing them to be unable to survive to the end, but in the 5th round, the baldhead gave it his 110% and seized the victory.

Even though ‘Power Grappler’ is a job that specializes in a short decisive battle by buffing one’s stats at the expense of HP, he sure outdid himself back there.

173. A Passing Adventurer

Got nothing to do since the game is under maintenance, so I came to chat!

>>151

Ah, talking about the baldhead, his battle with the first round’s winner, Demon King Yuri, was so epic! Why did no one talk about it?

176. A Passing Adventurer

>>173

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Yuri-sama, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!!!!

I’m sorry for making fun of the bow and Summoners and calling them trash, I’m sorry for trolling and writing false information strategy guide site saying they were the strongest (lol), I’m so sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy!

179. A Passing Adventurer

>>176

Q-quit mentioning that person’s name! Many people, myself included, are still traumatized by the massacre in the first round!