Chapter 10: The Conquest of the Underground Tomb and Bulletin Board 3!

“Uooooooooo!! Drop dead, you damned undeaaaaad! Activate art, ‘Speed Burst’, ‘Power Burst’!”

“Gugagaaaaaaaaa?!”

After strengthening Pontaro with Summoner’s arts, I fired him to unleash a massacre upon the zombies!

The jet-black light-clad arrow drew a complex and bizarre trajectory, penetrating one zombie after another!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

‘Giant Killing’ activates! Damage increases!

‘Fatal Strike’ activates! Damage increases!

Critical hit! Damage increases dramatically from hitting a weak point!

‘Heartless Shinigami’, activates! Critical hit damage increases!

8 Murder Zombies are defeated! Yuri and Pontaro have gained experience points!

Yuri’s level has reached 15!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Let’s gooooooo!!! Three of my skills activated in a row, and I leveled uuuuuuup!

I knew I made the right choice wearing these insane accessories! Even if they’re insane, their insaneness would be canceled out when worn by a perfectly sane and smart guy like me and they would turn into your usual damn fine accessories! Gahahaha! Plus minus zero!

“Ki, kishasha~!!”

“Huh? What is it, Pontaro?”

Pontaro drew ‘-×-’ in the air for some reason. Mm, was it trying to ask the result of one times one or something? I couldn’t understand him! [T/N: ‘-’ is a Japanese character for 1]

As I giggled at my cute underling’s eccentric behavior, it happened.

The ground suddenly blew up and two zombies appeared!

“Gugaaaaa!”

“Kiiiiiiill!”

The damned zombies leaped at me as they drooled!

Since Pontaro was playing around, he couldn’t come to my rescue right away. If it was the previous me, this would have been dangerous for me, but…

“Do your work Guuuuuuuuuts!”

Just as I’d expected, ‘Guts’ activated the moment I got hit! I had 1 HP to begin with, so I practically received no damage!

Moreover!

“Come, Ponjiro! Ponsaburo!”

““Kishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!””

Summoning two arrows emitting jet-black light in my hands, I swung them out like dual swords to cut the heads of the zombies!

Upon hit, critical hits and multiple damage-increasing Skills were triggered, and the zombies died in an instant!

“That was well played! Good job, you guys!”

““Kishasha~!”” The two arrows energetically cried almost as though saying, “Thank you for the praise, Boss!”

They were Living Weapons that I’d finally found after ravaging ‘Underground Tomb of the Shinigami’! The two of them had appeared simultaneously for some reason, so after I had made short work of them, they had come under my wing simultaneously!

After Pontaro, I’d failed to tame every single monster I’d defeated, so I was honestly worried for a while until I’d tamed them. Maybe defeating monsters of the same type as your underling made it easier to tame them. I’d write it on the strategy guide site after verifying it.