Chapter 28: It's On, Buddy!

[Y-Yuri-san’s brutality is unstoppable! I mean, please stop, Yuri-san?! You’re turning the inaugural event into the demon king’s attack eveeeeeeeent?!]

Navi, serving as the commentator, was saying some incomprehensible stuff, but incomprehensible stuff was usually stuff that didn’t matter, so I’d just ignore them!

In order to protect the honor of ‘Summoner’, the ‘bow’, and ‘Luck’ that everybody made fun of, I, the hero of justice, would leave no players alive!

Using violence was the best way to eliminate discrimination and create a peaceful society. Once the monster parade initiated by my special art ‘Destructive Frenzied Summon’ was over, I had the Firebird resume his airstrike. In addition, I also fired Pontaro and the gang; combined with their ‘Dark Clone’ skill, it was like there was a rain of arrows going on.

“I got it, Summoner, the bow, and Luck are strong?! I got it already, so please stop?!”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I actually tried to attack Yuri-san by teaming up with several people, I’m sorry!”

“I won’t make jokes about Summoner, the bow, and Luck anymore, so please forgive meeeeeeeeeeee!”

The players were crying and scurrying away, but I would show no mercy for the sake of the future Summoners, bow-users, and those who walked down the path of extreme Luck. Justice meant sacrificing one person to save ten, so if I, the hero of justice, massacred ten thousand people, that meant I would be saving a hundred thousand people! Probably!

Therefore, I set the Goblin King and Wolf King—who had made such rapid growth after killing an uncountable number of players—after those who were running away with their backs on me.

In addition, 10 minutes had passed since I’d summoned Gigantic Dragon Plant, and he was now off cooldown, so I summoned him again. He burned down the town’s outer circumference, wiping out thousands of players who had been staying away from the center of the town for fear of fighting.

The survivors, now ragged and scorched, banded together to try to escape the resulting Scorching Zone, but before they could, I once again activated my special art ‘Destructive Frenzied Summon’, airdropping a huge number of monsters upon them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

・You have defeated 18260 players…!

Since you have reached level 40—high level domain—from now on, the lower the level of the opponent you defeated compared to yours, the lower the experience points you will gain.

Some opponents’ levels are lower than you by 10 or more, you do not obtain experience points for defeating them.

Yuri has leveled up to level 44. +18260 event points for Yuri…!

・The delayed processing has been completed.

Condition: ‘Kill 10 players’ cleared!

You have acquired the skill ‘Violent Murderer’!”

‘Violent Muderer’: Slightly increases the ‘impact’ delivered when attacking a player (easier to knock back).

Condition: ‘Kill 100 players’ cleared!

‘Violent Murderer’ has evolved into ‘Massacre Maniac’!

‘Massacre Maniac’: Increases the ‘impact’ delivered when attacking a player (easier to knock back).

Condition: ‘Kill 1000 players’ cleared!