Chapter 19: Gigantic Force, Gigataro!

The Gigantic Dragon Plant fell to the ground with an extremely loud rumbling sound.

It cried in pain, but the battle wasn’t over yet. Lying down, it sprouted countless tentacles and flung them at me as I was free-falling! I had no way to dodge, and the thick tentacles closed in on me.

But…

“Come, my bow!”

In response to my shout, my ‘Beginner Bow’ spun like a boomerang and flew into my hand.

It was the effect of ‘Use It Properly!’. Thanks to it, I could throw away my bow without worry.

I hurriedly nocked Pontaro and the gang, then released the bowstring!

[Kishashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!]

“Gugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!”

Jet-black arrows shot out like lasers, pierced through the center of the swarm of tentacles, and planted themselves into the Dragon Plant’s face.

A scream erupted from the gigantic plant dragon’s mouth, and all the tentacles went haywire!

Alright, time to finish this for real. No longer had any use, I threw my bow in the air to activate ‘Psycho’! It doubled my melee damage for 3 seconds after throwing away my bow!

“Uooooooooooooooooooo!” I clenched my fist as I felt power overflowing my body. Forgot to mention, but I was falling straight toward the Gigantic Dragon Plant’s face!

“Gugagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!”

“Eat thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!”

Then, an impact sound echoed!

My zero Strength no longer mattered. A punch backed by the momentum of my falling from a height of over 100 meters smashed into the damned dragon’s face!

As ‘Guts’ nullified the recoil damage I took, the Gigantic Dragon Plant released a loud pained cry and—

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Congratulations! You have succeeded in defeating solo Dungeon Boss: Gigantic Dragon Plant!

Yuri, Pontaro, and the rest have obtained a large number of experience points! Pontaro’s level has reached 27, and Yuri’s level has reached 25!

Pontaro’s level has exceeded 25. Race evolution is available!

Yuri has reached level 25. Job evolution is available!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“Hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” I roared, celebrating my victory atop the corpse of the Dragon Plant! The sounds of party poppers popping reverberated around the boss room, and Pontaro and the gang vibrated to congratulate me!

Or rather, Pontaro would evolve?! And so would I?! The hell was job evolution, anyway?!

As I was taken by joy and surprise, Miss Message continued her report.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Condition: ‘Kill a boss monster whose level is 10 or more higher than your own with your fist’ cleared!

You have acquired the skill ‘God-Slaying Fist’!

‘God-Slaying Fist’: Activate automatically when punching. Makes the user’s hands ‘invincible’ for 1 second. Nullifies all damage, impacts, and debuffs for 1 second.