Daryl left her side, leaving a hole in her heart. She hated being alone, it made her feel vulnerable and scared. She sat down, tears streaming down her face. She let herself cry, it felt good to release the pain and the hurt.

"I've been looking for you," she said, her voice shaking. "I found you."

The words came out of her mouth and she felt a weight lift from her shoulders. She was no longer alone, she had Daryl by her side. She took a deep breath and smiled, feeling a sense of relief wash over her.

Daryl carried Rayle towards the prison, still holding her close. As he navigated the path, he noticed a sight that almost made him fall to his knees in shock.

Rick and Lori stood atop a bridge, and as Rick spotted Daryl, he took off running, followed by Lori. Carl, Beth, and Glenn all emerged from the prison as well, adding their own sense of urgency to the scene.

Daryl set Rayle down as Maggie, Beth, Glenn, Lori, and Rick all surrounded her. Their eyes widened at the sight of her, and they looked at each other in disbelief.

"Where have you been?" Rick asked, a smile spreading across his face.

Rayle stood there, taking in the sight of so many familiar faces, feeling a sense of relief and joy wash over her. She was finally back with her family, and it felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

Daryl escorted Rayle into the prison, and she stood outside her own cell, staring at the empty space. She felt small and vulnerable, standing there alone in the silence.

Beth approached her, a warm smile on her face, and led her into her own cell, brushing her hair as she sat on the bed.

"So, where have you been all these months?" Beth asked softly, her voice full of concern and interest.

Rayle took a deep breath, still trying to adjust to the change in her surroundings.

"You know...out in the woods," she replied, her voice low.

"How...did you get here?" Beth asked, a sense of sadness in her voice.

"Everyone left," Rayle answered, feeling her emotions swell up. "They left me, and no one came back for me."

She stood up, feeling the anger and sadness welling up inside her.

"Why!?" she shouted, the tears streaming down her face. "Why didn't anyone come for me? Did anyone even look for me!?" She stood there, shaking with emotion, feeling the weight of the past few months crushing down on her.

"No...I mean we thought you were dead," Daryl replied, his voice tinged with guilt.

Rayle's eyes widened. "Oh okay, I see," she said, anger and bitterness dripping from her voice. "I go missing for months, I'm alone by myself, and no one thought to look for me. You go out looking for Sofia, and you get shot, all because you wanted to look for a dead girl. You spent hours, days, and weeks looking for her, but not a single day looking for me. How's that fair?" She shouted, her voice growing louder with each word. Her emotions were running high, and the anger was starting to outweigh the disappointment and hurt she felt.

She shook her head in disbelief. "How could you just give up on me like that after all we've been through? How could you just forget me?"

Daryl just looked down he couldn't answer Daryl never lied to her he didn't have a answer

Rayle's voice trembled as she spoke, her tears streaming down her face. "I was out there, barely surviving," she said, her tone growing harsher with each word. "And you...you all left me. I had to protect Sofia, no one cared when she almost killed me!" She said, her voice growing louder with each word, as the anger and bitterness inside her began to take over.