Blowing it

Grey's pov
Yeah we're so over that now, it wasn't a act but we don't act like that on the daily. Kim and London actually think Hayes whole friend group is pretty and I agree but I want to test Asher, no particular reason I'm just bored and I want to push him to see his limit. Hayes already knows what I'm up to but he can't really do anything about it.

London's pov
I wasn't acting last night except in the movie room, I really like Finley and Dakota but I can't stand Neil, he thinks he knows everything. I think Kim likes Avery and Everest a lot because she won't leave them alone and I think they like her to. Last night when we made a big deal out of Asher and Hayes kissing it was planned, we wanted a reaction and we got it.

Hayes pov
My friends should come over more often if I get to make out with Asher like that in front of everyone, he apologized to me and said "I'm sorry I just got really irritated" and I don't why he felt bad because I loved every second of it, this morning my friends finally came down to earth and we're their normal selfs which is how they were acting last night just a little less bitchy but I think they blew it for Asher, Cole and Neil because they still have their guards up

Kim's pov
I love my new friends even though they were at each other's throats yesterday, I don't know if they can consider me a friend but I hope
they can because they're so nice and pretty. Everyone starts to go home but they said we're all going to hang out later, I don't want Everest and Avery to leave but they took my number and said they'll call me, while I was sad they left London was sad Finley and Dakota left (She didn't get their numbers)

Asher's pov
Hayes asked me to stay with him for a while after everyone left and while London and Kim were on their phone while I was sitting in Hayes's lap. I had a feeling that they don't really act the way they did yesterday because for some reason all Hayes's friends want to test me before they like me, one person who wasn't acting was Grey because he's still bothering me.

Everest's pov
I miss Kim so much!! She was such a vibe I love her and I don't want her to leave tomorrow, I'm going to ask her if she wants to live with me because me, Kim and Avery have been on FaceTime ever since I left. We're all about to meet up at a amusement park, when we got there me, Asher, Grey, Neil and Finley wanted to ride this thing that goes around the whole park but it's double seated. I had Grey, Neil had Finley, and Asher was alone so he asked Hayes to ride it to. "You know I don't do well with rides that go high" Hayes says and Asher said "Pleaseee" and Hayes turned his head so Asher said it again "Pleaseee Hayess" he said I saw Hayes blushing, I guess Asher did to and took it to his advantage "Hayes come on pleaseeee"

Hayes pov
I think Asher gave me a kink because when he begs me or says please I get a strange feeling. I don't know, I never felt like this before but when he says it...I don't know...I like it. Anyway he keeps begging me and after the 4th please I can't take it anymore and give in, we get on and I'm about to die, there's no reason a ride should go up this high. Asher is so lucky he's cute and I love him because I swear I wouldn't have got up here and to make matters worse they stop every few seconds and every single time we stop Asher kicks his feet and says "Keep going" which makes the cart rock, we just stopped again "Keep going!" Asher says as he kicks his feet and I can't take it anymore, I don't want to die "Asher I swear to god if we fall because you keep kicking your feet I'm actually going to kill you"

Asher's pov
I look at Hayes it a * : 0 * look because he just threatened to kill me and he sounded serious, I turn my head and face away from him because 1: I was just kicking my feet because I was excited and 2: That was kinda hot. I never thought I would like my life being threatened but here I am trying to hide my blush, we get off the ride and I walk over to Avery with my head down "What's wrong?" She asks and I say "He threatened to kill me and it was hot"

Hayes pov
If he kept rocking the cart and we fell I wouldn't be able to kill him because we'd already be dead before I could get then chance, somehow we ended up lost together and I saw he was looking at the road the whole time and not talking

Hayes: What's wrong Ash?
Asher: Nothing
Hayes: Stop lying I can tell you feeling a way
Asher: You threaten my life
Hayes: I know I'm sorry about that I was-
Asher: And I liked it
Hayes: Excuse me?
Asher: I don't know forget I said anything
Hayes: Oh okay...

I heard what he said loud and clear but I can't believe he said it he's likes me threatening his life and I thinks it's odd but if he likes it I love it

Dakota's pov
We go to Asher's treehouse and hang out and the more I hang out with Hayes's friends the more normal they become and I think they can fit in if they try, their telling us story's about there friends group and laughing when we tell them stories. Now I don't want them to leave tomorrow, especially Grey because when he's not hitting in Asher he's pretty cool