Chapter 18

"Hohoho! I guess you guys are cool with each other now?" Hyuuga asked.

Ayanami and Selaena looked at each other, then grinned.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Ayanami asked.

"I was going to give Selaena-sama some of my lollipops!" Hyuuga replied and showed his hands. Full of lollipops.

"Oh my gosh. Hyuuga you're so cute. Let me take one," Selaena said.

Ayanami stared at her. Hyuuga's eyes popped. Cute?

Selaena was browsing through the lollipops Hyuuga had in his hand. She just noticed his stiffness and looked up at him.

"Why are you so stiff?"

Hyuuga snapped back to consciousness and saw Selaena looking up at him.

He put the sweets on the table and jumped back.

"I...err... Nothing...nothing at all," Hyuuga replied.

Ayanami glanced at his begleiter. The Chief of Staff's eyes nearly fell out of his sockets. Hyuuga was red in the face!

'What??!' Ayanami frowned in confusion.

Selaena stood awkwardly there, deciding whether or not to take the sweets.

"I...err...will take my leave now," Hyuuga mumbled before sprinting out of the room.

Selaena randomly grabbed a lollipop, tore off the wrapper and stuck it in her mouth. Ayanami sighed.

"Whash da promem?" Selaena asked curiously.

"What? I can't hear you."

"Whash da promem?"

"I can't make out the words."

Selaena took the lollipop out of her mouth.

"I said, what's the problem?"

"Well, I was wondering what could make Hyuuga go red in the face."

"Someone throwing a tomato at his face?"

Ayanami raised a brow.

"Seriously?"

Selaena giggled and walked towards him.

"Want a lollipop?" she asked seductively.

"Darling, don't do that..."

"Do what?"

"That...seductive voice thing..." Ayanami whispered and held her chin with his two fingers. He gazed into her eyes.

"Hmm I see," Selaena said.

She took out her lollipop and stuck it in his mouth. Ayanami's eyes widened. The turquoise hair girl giggled and walked out of her room, locking the door behind her.

"Let's see how he'll get out."

"Oh, I'm already out."

Selaena spun around and found a pair of purple eyes staring down at her.

"I have to do some business so I have to leave you alone. Is that okay?" Ayanami asked.

"Yea, I'll be fine."

Ayanami waved goodbye and walked away with the lollipop in his mouth. Selaena sighed. Where could she go now?

---------------------------------------------

Selaena had definitely been daydreaming. Because she ended up in a room unfamiliar to her. And she was staring at her own body that was in a glass tube filled with water.

What the hell.