Side Chapter

A/N: hey guys. This chapter I will be explaining certain things about the story so far.

Ayanami is the Chief of Staff and a very sexy man yea. Google image him! <3

Frau is also a very sexy man. He's one of the seven ghosts, Zehel. Super awesome blue eyes and blonde hair.

Victoria is a character I made up. Brown wavy hair, blue eyes. Seriously, just imagine her as any perfect woman.

Selaena is another character I made up too. She is the ancestor of Victoria but not by blood, haha. Apparantly loved Ayanami before she died. Also another perfect woman. Turquoise curly hair suuuper green eyes.

Labrador is a very cute guy, if you google image him, he looks a bit girlish. Pls don't ask me why. Purplish white hair with purple eyes. Don't confuse him with Ayanami. He's also one of the seven ghosts, Profe.

Eye of Mikhail. It's a red stone which contains great powers. I made it very simplified for you guys! Same goes for the Eye of Raphael.

Chief of Heaven, as the name already says...

Veloren, Chief of Heaven's greatest creation. NOT A GHOST. He is currently sealed away in this thing called Pandora's box. To release him, the both Eyes are required.

Teito is a boy with brown hair and green eyes again. I just realised almost everyone has green eyes haha.

The Princess Ouka, princess of the Barsburg Empire. Pink hair, dark pink/purple eyes? She looks really weird idk man.

The seven ghosts are Zehel, Profe, Feist, Relikt, Vetrag, Ea and Randkult. They were sent to Earth by the Chief of Heaven to seal Veloren away after he killed the Chief of Heaven's daughter.

I guess that's it, if my memory doesn't fail me. By the way, I'm really sorry if each chapter is like suuper short, I typed everything on my iPhone so it looks long here but idk if it's long on the computer. Im only 13 so I hope you like my story!

Check out another story I'm currently writing/typing hehe. It's called Green.

Green again. My fetish with green. :D