Final

The d-day came in a flash and it is finally time to go on the mission,Alex have been avoiding her like plague all these while,she didn't bother to explain herself,she haven't been herself lately "Are you ready?" Ada questioned and Maddie replied with a tight nod,she is really determined to survive this crisis no matter what "Maddie!" Chief Agent clapped behind her and she hissed,he is the source of all her problems,she glared at him and he faked a whimper "what is it now Agent 15, have i offended you?" She took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves "you know what you have done"
"What have i done or are you having issues with the blind man now" he smirked and she punched him without thinking " haven't you done enough? You tormented him his whole life! Why can't you just leave him alone!?" She breaths heavily,never in her life has she allowed her anger to take the best of her like it's doing now "Are you trying to defend that loser? Should i tell you his story?" He smirked finding himself someplace to sit before continuing " his mother was a bit*ch,getting pregnant for a married man but then what,if she had given birth to a normal child it would have been acceptable but he was blind,i can still remember the look of disappointment in dad's eyes,he abandoned the brat and killed his mother when he was eighteen but then other mafias were finding out about Alex and he could be used as a weakness against Dad so he ordered me to kill him,i tortured the bastard till he begged for death,you took him away the day i was going to kill him,isn't it funny he wants my fiance now?" He laughed and Maddie scoffed with disbelief
"He's your brother..." He scoffed at the statement but she stopped connecting the dots together ""i found him in demons lair,how did you?..." She gasped " you are...you are.."
"Say it baby" he smirked " you are their Don" she said and he busted into laughter "Bingo!"
This man is out of this world,how could he! "Please leave us alone,we wouldn't bother you,it would be as if we are dead,we would travel far away from New York City" he smirked " why would i let my brother go? He should be with family"
"I promise to do anything you want if you would let us go" she begged falling on her knees.
   She have to get Alex as faraway as possible from this monster
" then you must succeed in this mission,one day i will come and collect something precious to you and Ada,i need Ada" he smiled and she nodded "i will give you Ada"

   The mission was a successful one although she got Herself a gunshot wound and a few bruises everywhere,she groaned on the hospital bed,the doctors have called Alex while she was still unconscious and she have no idea how she would face him.
  The doctor entered the room Alex following him closely,his face was twisted with different emotions,Anger,Fear,Sadness,Sorry,Anxiety,he was a wreck "are we there?" He sniffles,he was crying "Alex" she choked and he whipped his head in her direction Mads?.. What have you done again? Can't you just stop?!" He yelled and she sniffles "Am sorry,i did it for us,i wanted him to let us go" Alex went still "i can take care of him myself" he replied between clutched teeth,the doctor cleared his throat and their attention shifted back to him
"How are you feeling now Miss Moore?"
"I feel much better" she smiled
"Your results are out and thankfully you didn't sustain any internal injuries,your baby is also fine,you just need to..."
"Doc,did you just say baby?" Alex asked and the doctor nodded before realizing Alex's condition and hums "Is she pregnant?" "Yes,i thought you knew,she's two months gone already"

    They both gasped shocked,tears was spilling Maddie's eyes while Alex just stayed still like he was in a trance then he faced Maddie "And i dreaming?"
"No,you are not!" She hugged him tightly,she is going to give Sex a child of his own,she's going to have a baby "baby" Alex whimpers crying silently "Maddie?" "Hm?"
"Will you marry me?” she almost jumped if not for the pains in her body.

In the end,it turns out Ada was a spy planted by the chief agent beside her and they were even in a relationship,poor Eric,although it hurt Maddie she later let it go after all she has Alex and their unborn child.

  Their wedding was a quiet one,only Maddie parents and a few well wishers were present,Ada had insisted to come for old times sake and Maddie allowed her,it was bliss.
Although Alex cannot see her,of all people he is the one who sees her the most,his eternity is for her as hers his till death do them part as the vows they have both taken.

Epilogue❤🌹

"Daddy!" Amy ran into her father's embrace,Adria,n her brother tagged along "Dad!" They hugged their father's long legs "My babies" he bent to their level "how was school today?"
"It was good!" They both exclaimed "what of your mother?"
"She said she wanted to go and get you a new probing cane since you can't go out after Adrian broke your previous one" Amy replied eyeing her brother
"I didn't break it,it was Amy,i swear...."
"Daddy told us not to swear" Amy quickly said and Adrian quickly defended himself "but mummy swears all the time"
Alex groaned at the noise,this is the kind of children he has now,his wife leaves him at home to all their noises and trouble every and now he has already grown numb to it "your mother I'd a grown up,quickly got and change so you can come and eat" "yes daddy!" He had been told the two children looks a lot like him,almost everyday Maddie complained about how none of them took her traits "Hubby!" He felt Maddie jump on him the moment she entered the house "wifey" he replied with a smile "i heard you went to get me a cane"
"Those brats love ruining surprises" she cussed under her breath and Alex frowned "you are a mother,behave like on"
"I would prefer to behave like a wife" she licked his neck and Alex panicked "what are you doing?"
"Behaving like a wife" she replied

🌺🥀THE END🌷🏵

New story dropping soon,i promise it would be more interesting than this one.
love you goldies❤