Chapter One

Gbrrrang!

Her alarm rang waking her from her beauty sleep,ever slowly she got up from bed and went into the bathroom,looking at herself in the mirror she hissed at her morning features,her long black hair looking almost like a bird's nest,her bright round eyes still puffy from sleep and her clothes cramped together,she looked really ugly.

Pouring herself a cup of coffee she listened to the morning news,it really bore her out then her phone rang
*Hello*
*Agent 15,the Chief Agent request your presence immediately*
"What for now?" She groaned dropping her coffee and walking towards her room,she took her shower,applied lotion,wore light make up and decided to wear a black crop top and cargo pants,the cloth was adorned with chains running around it,give the dark colour life. She let her black her fall on her back before wearing her shoes. She was dressed in all black,it was her best colour after all.

As she pulled her car in front of the Underground castle she groaned,now its another day to get nagging from the Chief Agent,he has always hated her guts and the feeling was mutual "Baby" Agent 75 ran towards her and she simply waved at her best friend "D@mn" you look so hot this morning"   Agent 73 smiled at her "i know right but you look so excited this morning did a new guy fu*k you?" She took a puff from her cigarette "oh,come on" A73 said wiggling her brows "The whole castle is excited today,do you know why?"  She stopped to look at her friend's expression,she nodded finding Maddie's expression satisfying "The chief agent is recruiting rank A agents" Maddie coughed up smoke as her eye widened dramatically "Are you serious?" "Am like hell sure baby" A73 replied flipping her short blonde "i need to see the CA" Maddie stated releasing another puff of smoke "sure,go for it girl" her friend patted her shoulders before leaving her.

As soon as she reached the Chief Agents door,she knocked.

T.B.C like and comment💋💖