Chapter Seven

With a groan Maddie pushed her door open only to be met with the most heartbreaking sight she have ever seen in her twenty one years of living,she couldn't believe she had forgotten she left someone at home "oh"she ran towards his huge frame,he was still cuddled in the exert spot she left him in the morning "am so sorry"she said all the anger and hatred she felt towards him totally washing away,hell!he is too cute to be mad at "i am really sorry"she repeated touching him and he whines at her touch "look am sorry for this morning but please let me help you okay,i won't hurt you"ever slowly he raised his head and looked at her direction,his face was wet with tears and his cute blonde reminded Maddie of her hair early in the morning,he nodded before reaching towards where he heard her voice last and when he found her wrist he guided himself to her wrist and held her,Maddie smiled at his cute behavior before pulling him up and guiding him to the bathroom "you need to shower first and I'll order something for us to eat,sorry i can't Cook"he nods with a smile and after helping him with whatever he may need she left.

   As she took her seat in the living room a lot of things bothered her,she thought that he acts strange,first he is far too naive for someone his size,what was he doing in Demon's lair last night and of all places to be he was in a waste bin. Maddie is not a person who lies to herself,she was sure she had fallen for him the moment she found him..her thoughts were distracted when she saw him feeling his way into the room,dressed in a black sweatshirt and pants he still looked like a god with even with his cute round face,he looks almost Asian,she spent her time taking a good look at him "Are you done?"she asked and he nodded. Taking large strides she strode towards him and lead him towards the pizza she ordered "here"she placed a pizza in his hands and they eat in silence,she couldn't stop looking at him,he is too beautiful and his eyes shone in the darkness "My name is Maddie.." She started and he tilted his head towards her "can you explain what you were doing in the bin yesterday?i still don't understand why a grown  up like you will hide in there"he groaned in response "i don't want to talk about it" Maddie's mouth flew open the moment she heard him talk,his voice was so sweet and perhaps a little tiny for a man yet powerful,his voice felt like a knife slicing through her heart "yo..you..can talk?" "Yes i can"he gave a stern reply reaching for another pizza,she helped him.

After that it felt awkward for her,she had seriously thought he was mute "do you want to watch a movie?"she blurred out before she realized "No!"he looked like he didn't want to have the conversation with her "am sorry"she blushed crimson as she looked around the room trying to ignore the heat on her face. He jumped as soon as her phone rang and she quickly apologized
★Baby!★ Ada screamed  ★what now?★she groaned
★whats with the attitude but never mind that's just you,guess what?★
★I Don't do guessing games Ada★
★You just keep breaking my heart but i would tell you the news anyways★
★Talk!be quick Ada,da*mn it★she was becoming really mad
★chief agent is getting married in six months time★
★And you Called to tell me that?★
★Yes!..★she didn't even allow Ada to complete what she wanted to say before she ended the call with a hiss,she can't believe she left a hot guy because of some gossip "Am sorry about that" Maddie quickly apologized immediately she got closer to him,he waved her off with a smile "it's okay" they sat in silence for a while before Maddie spoke "You haven't told me your name yet?" "Alexander" "wow,nice name" "thanks" and then silence again.
Feeling flushed she glanced back at Alexander,his back is relaxed against the couch and his shoulders tense,Maddie figured he does that to know what is going on around him "you can relax". "Um.." His eyes was still closed,Maddie ran her hands in her hair with frustration,she had never been in this kind of position in her life,it was obvious he was not a talker and she also did not know how to form a conversation "do you have anywhere you have to be now?do you have people who might be looking for you?" She noticed how he trembled when she said that,his teeth were tightly clutched and his shoulders went even more tense "No one would look for me.. I.. I can leave if you want?" "No!"she quickly replied "i mean you can just stay with me as long as you like,it's actually nice to have company"his eyes were still closed"am sorry"his voice cracked,for a moment she was surprised by his words but after seeing a stray tear fall off his cheeks she moved close to him and hugged him "it's okay,you are okay now,i will take care of you i promise"she ruffled his soft blonde"i was scared"he spoke"he was going to kill me"he cried even harder "no one would kill you i promise,i will protect you"she felt him not on her chest and smiles.

There is something he is not telling her,who wanted to kill him?why?why is he scared?what could have happened to him?

T. B. C
Love you goldies❤
So what do you think😊