Chapter Three

Night came and she was clad in a black body con jump suit with a coat protecting her from the cold,she had taken with her twelve rank C agents,agent 73 included.

  Their cars finally pulled up in front of a huge mansion,it was even bigger than the Underground castle,it is the Demon's lair. It was very dark with only little traces of light so they strained their eyes to look in the dark,there was not a single soul in sight,it was like the place was abandoned but Maddie knew there were men hiding in the shadows "What do you think?" Ada(agent 73) whispered to her "I think the Don of the Demon"s lair is afraid of us and hiding in the shadows"she yelled at the darkness. "Is that so?" A deep chuckle sounded from the darkness someone emerging from within,she took her time to look at the man in front of her,he was tall and muscular,his dark colored hair styled to the back ,there was also a nasty scar along his cheeks "i must say you have quite the eyesight Agent 15,taking in my features in the dark" Her eyes darken at the man's words "how do you know my name?" "A man have his ways sweet"he winked at her "if you may?"he made way for her gesturing her inside "how can i when i know there are men hiding in the shadows ready to ambush me at any time" she scoffed making the man to pinch the bridge of his nose in laughter "Ah,your eyesight..come in out boys" he bellowed at the darkness and about thirty bouncers poured out behind him ,if a fight were to ensure she was sure they would lose,it was as if they know she was coming .

As she walked inside the building her eyes gently surveyed the building,it was just as dark as it was outside "sorry there is is someone in here who is not a fan of of light" "oh" was her only response as she found herself a place to sit quietly lighting a cigarette "you must know the reason why i am here?"she raised a brow at the man who laughed "Am afraid i don't know what you are talking about"

T.B.C❤