Chapter Five

Her thoughts were soon interrupted by the pain she felt in her right hand,he had twisted her wrist so she could let go of the gun which she did involuntarily but she did not make a sound not wanting to give him any satisfaction,ignoring the pain she felt she hit him with her elbow somehow managing to break free from his grip. She threw him a punch which he dodged skillfully and kicked her in the her tummy,she fell down with a groan,he was already on top of her giving her blows,her vision was really cloudy and she was feeling dizzy but still she managed to dip her hands in her pocket and got her pocket knife burying it into any part of his body she could find.

He stood up from her with a groan"you never cease to amaze me"he removed the knife from his tights. Swiftly she got away from him,her eyes scanned the room for where he might have threw her gun and she found it "d*mn"she hissed from the sting coming from her face as she bend to pick the gun.
Quickly she picked it and wanted to shoot the man but he was gone "looking for me pretty"
Bang!the bullet went through her left arm,she took responded by shooting anything in sight slowly backing away.

Bang!
Another gunshot was heard as Maddie tried to escape the enclosed space she was hiding in and she soon found a window and swiftly jumped down from it.
Bang!

Another gunshot again and she held her gun closer to her chest looking around to see if anyone was in sight,her walkie talkie was no longer responding so she was left alone on the mission.

After safely hiding herself in a corner she looked at the ally ahead and saw two men from the opposing group patrolling around so she packed her gun and another Bang! They were both on the floor de@d "Agent 15,you are to fall out of the site immediately,the cops are coming!"the other line panicked and she hissed slowly backing out of the place but something caught her attention,a sound was coming from the bin.

TBC