Chapter Four

"Am afraid i don't know what you are here for" "oh really" she wiggled her brows at him and the man nodded chuckling "well then in would tell you,i am here for the drugs you stole from the underground castle,where are the drugs?" She said her face becoming serious "oh come on" the man laughed "don't tell me that's what you are here for,you should know how this works,the higher groups have the right to take from the lesser groups,you guys also do it all the time"he shot back his face completely devoid of emotions,he was now emitting a cold aura "You should watch your words now"she growled at the man who sat unfazed opposite her "i would also advise you the same,we didn't want you team dead tonight,do we?"the man stated coldly "do not try to threaten me!"she barked at him "oh,i have not started the threatening yet"he stood up from his seat walking in circles after lighting a cigarette of his own "you really got some guts you know,coming in here to ask for something that is rightfully mine" "except it was not yours in the first place"she glared at him "Really why?Did your boss not tell you the drugs was mine to begin with"his eyes tickled in the darkness "w..wha.what!?" "Or did your boss just send you here to die,what a pity,you were one interesting bit*h,its being a long time i met someone like you,someone so bold"he released a puff of his cigarette "come on,lets have a little fun at your last minute"he moved close to her,eyeing her body with lust "don't you dare come near me!" "Or what?what would you do?" "I would make you die a slow miserable death" "oh really,the most i ever had was this scar" he touched his face.

"Well what i would be drawing for you tonight would be more than a scar"she said as she reached for her gun "not so fast now beautiful"he was already behind her holding her body in place,she shivered in disgust thinking of what he was going to do to her her thoughts were soon interrupted...

T.B.C
🖤❤