AUTHOR's NOTE

Hey everyone!

So! Here it is, my fanfiction of hollow knight, Grimm x reader. Now this story came up once I'm done with the DLC. It's good in my opinion though since it's just DLC, there's nothing much to add on the main gameplay and served as a side quest but it's good! Along with the lore too

Nonetheless, as a writer, my fanfiction gear start to spin and I created a full draft plot book from start to finish (so NO 'story got discontinued because I have no idea where to continue the plot') which y'all will read soon enough.

Oh yeah, shout out to SnowIsRandom why? Not much for a reason but after finishing my draft, I tried to look for an X reader to see how many people made it. Then I found theirs and binging the entire two books. I was surprised that some aspect were similar but that would Make sense since we both used the same concept idea tree(though the general plot was vastly different here and there) . Their Grimm x Reader IS GREAT and I have to give my recommendation to read their nightmare series. AND as a fun little nitpick, I added few references for funsies hehe.

Also don't expect the story to be 100% accurate with the main game. There's a lot of headcannon I added imagining a 'what if?' scenario. I mean the game was 20% lore and 80% guesses most of the time. But I tried to keep it as accurate as I can within the main world of the game, and hopefully not making a character to be OOC. (sidenote: I once tried to make the dialogue as accurate as how the character would say but again, with how the dlc worked, I scrapped that and made them my own interpretation of such along with how the troupes worked)

Geez!.. I must've talked so much on the author's note. Lastly, the story would go into a darker theme regarding our Y/N but I'll give a heads up when it did. Criticism and feedback are accepted!

Enjoy!!