Chapter = 16

" Your pathetic saver is gone Bitch

" Your pathetic saver is gone Bitch. "

Ae-nim smirked, pouring the soup all over on Myai who was sitting on the cafeteria floor silently. She hated the way everyone treated her, they would call her their public servent and use her all they want. Tears were blurring her view as the roar of laughter filled the entire cafeteria.

Chisuke was given 2 weeks of suspension and after her suspension, she is supposed to join other private expensive highschool. The news was something which haunted Myai. She was blaming herself for dragging Chisuke into her matters. From the corner of her eye, she could see Kim Brothers looking at her coldly.

Seeing Myai sitting silently on ground, Ae-nim's smirk widened even more. Only she knew how much satisfying it was to see Myai cry. Another girl from her group, Tress grabbed her coke bottle from table and passed it to Ae-nim who opened the lid and was about to pour it on Myai when someone snatched the bottle from her hand and started drinking it.

" Thanks a lot for opening the lid for me Sweetheart. "

Nina smiled at Ae-nim sweetly before handing her the half empty bottle of Coke. Ae-nim immediately glared at Nina while her hand was tightly clenching onto the half empty bottle. Tress stepped in between them and smirked at Nina.

" I wonder why Queens are trying to lose their position of Queens. "

Nina flashed her sunshine smile and took a step closer to her.

" And what makes you think that we are trying to lose our positions? "

The smirk on Tress's face immediately fell down hearing Nina. Tress's face darkened and she replied back to her in a threatening tone.

" By messing with us without any reasons. "

" Reasons you ask? Hah. "

Ara scoffed while walking towards them with a strawberry milkshake in her hand. She handed the milkshake  to Nina whose smile immediately widened. Ara turned and smirked at Tress with a mocking expression.

" I've got a long list. Don't ask the reasons. Isn't this reason enough that you all are whores? "

Everyone's eyes widened. Ae-nim immediately stepped up, raising her hand to slap Ara but paused feeling creamy liquid flowing down from her head. It smelled like Strawberries. Nina had dumped the strawberry milkshake on her head as Nina gasped dramatically.

" I'm so sorry Sweetheart. I thought you were a dustbin. Oh my gosh. Forgive me Ae-nim Dear. "

Ignoring the dark glare coming from Ae-nim, whose Minions started to wipe the milkshake off her. Nina turned and crossed her arms, frowning at Ara.

" The Strawberry milkshake you brought, didn't had any strawberry! "

Ara rolled her eyes at her and looked at Myai who was quitely watching them. Ae-nim tried to grab Nina's hairs to pull it but Nina was fast, She grabbed Ae-nim's hand and pushed it away. Tress, angered by everything which was happening yelled out in anger.

" Jeong Araline!! How fucking dare you call us whores without any evidence?! Huh?! Have you ever looked at yourself Slut! "

Unlike Tress who was boiling in anger, Ara was calm. She chuckled to her and looked around the cafeteria.

" Tell me, How many boys you have slept with Tress? "

Tress glared at Ara furiously.

" Only with my Boyfriend!! I'm not like YOU. Araline. "

Nina who was saddened over her milkshake not containing strawberry sighed and smiled at Tress happily.

" Tress, You got a boyfriend? I didn't knew! What's his name? "

Upon hearing Nina's question, Tress's face went pale. From the corner of her eye, she could see her boyfriend sitting on the chair, waiting for her to say his name.

" His name is "

She hesitated for a moment before glaring at Nina.

" Why should I tell you?! I don't want your bad eyes to fall on him! "

Ara snickered, secretly laughing at her from inside.

" Is it Geon? "

Geon, who was sitting on his table stood up upon hearing his name, ready to speak up but was shocked upon hearing Tress's response.

" No! He's not my boyfriend! "

Geon was still in disbelief seeing his girlfriend refusing when several hands stood up in cafeteria.

" She's my girlfriend! "

" She's mine girlfriend! "

" What are you saying bro?! We have been dating from 5 months! "

" 5 months?! She's my girlfriend from 2 years. Stop this bullshit! She's mine girlfriend! "

There was a chaos in cafeteria with all her secret boyfriends fighting with each other. Tress's body was trembling knowing her truth came out. She was double dating many guys. Ae-nim was embarrassed by the chaos, knowing well that Tress was her best friend. She glared at Ara and Nina for last time before running off with her group with a large number of boys behind them fighting.

Nina turned and flashed a cute smile at Myai who slowly got up on her feet and looked at them confused. Nina offered her hand for a handshake.

" Nina Watanabe. "

Myai shaked her hand with hesitation. Of course she knew them, they didn't had to introduce themselves cause they were the queens of this school. Known by everyone.

" Myai Ratchasakun. "

Nina glanced at Ara and looked at Myai.

" She's Jeong Araline. We are Chisuke's best friends. "

Ara and Myai's jaw dropped hearing Nina who was smiling innocently. To Ara, they were friends, then how the heck they all became best friends? What if Chisuke hears what Nina said? While for Myai, it wasn't that much shocking as it was for Ara. But she wasn't clearly expecting the Queens to bestfriend Chisuke.

" Best friends? But when?! "

Nina shrugged at the Ara's question.

" I said it cause I'm! "

Ara was still weird out hearing Nina. She admitted she was curious about Chisuke and befriended her but.

Best friends?! That's crazy!

To be continued ~