Chapter = 02

A girl stood in front of Kim Mansion while holding a suitcase, there was a transparent box in her other hand, her face was covered with long bangs which were till her nose, almost touching her uper lips, her side bangs were till her shoulder and a...

A girl stood in front of Kim Mansion while holding a suitcase, there was a transparent box in her other hand, her face was covered with long bangs which were till her nose, almost touching her uper lips, her side bangs were till her shoulder and atlast, her black jet long straight hairs were touching ground. She was wearing a old long frock of blackish colour.

Her frock was covered with some dust, her hairs were also a mess with dust all over it. Her revealing skins were pale. Her bangs were covering her own face, just showing her little red strawberry lips.

She was little skinny but, skinny was not the word to describe her, It was between fully skinny and chubby. Workers and Bodyguards who were standing there, look at her frowning as her long bangs which were till her nose, touching uper lips was covering her eyes, How she even walk like that? Doesn't those long bangs hurt her? How- how even she sees?! They were not able to see her eyes because of her bangs.

" Aren't anyone gonna take my suitcase ? "

She mumbled quietly to herself, but everyone could hear it as no one was able to speak a little word and there were silence all around. They were confused. A bodyguard came hurried and took the suitcase from her pale hands while bowing to her. Whatever her condition was, Now she was a member of this family. They had to respect.

Workers frown more as she started walking towards the Mansion, How can she walk properly when her eyes are hidden, She was surely a mystery. They all cringed in disgust behind her back.

Mrs. Kim opened the door of mansion, seeing the messed girl in front of her, Her eyes softened as a warm wide smile appeared on her lips. Unlike others who were having disgusted expression, Mrs. Kim didn't felt any of those feeling. All what she saw was innocent messy but cute girl. Little did she knew.

The girl bowed her head little unlike others but still, It melted Mrs. Kim's heart more. She was dirty but still, Mrs. Kim patted her back and took her inside. The transparent box in her hand was still there and Mrs. Kim didn't really asked questions because she knew it will make the girl uncomfortable.

" Welcome to your new home Honey. "

Kim boys were sitting in living room while sipping their juice while waiting for their so called ' Sister ' to arrive. Mr. Kim was as usual watching TV. When Mrs. Kim came inside with the dirty messy girl.

Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Seokjin.

Who were sitting facing the way of front door, splited their juice out of their mouth seeing a begger looking dirty messy girl coming with their so called step mother's hand on her dirty back.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. Whose's back was facing the girl and Mrs. Kim hissed in disgust as the juice came flying from Vocalist's mouths, to their face. Yoongi glared at them and before he could do something, He heard gasps from his brothers.

He followed their eyes and- his eyes widened seeing the sight, Ark! She looked some type of Japanese ghost to them. Her eyes were not visible to anyone, Heck her whole face wasn't leaving the visible Pale skin with little red strawberry lips.

" Mrs. Kim, Is it- Is it a new worker? "

Namjoon asked while crunching his nose upwards in disgust. Mr. Kim who was smiling widely, sighed and look at other boys who were having confused expression along with disgust written all over their face.

" She is your new sister.. "

" I see okay- wait- WHAT?! "

Everyone flinched hearing Kim boys shouting loud out of sudden except the girl. She just scoffed silently. Kim boys stare at the dirty messy girl in front of them with horror.

" Appa ? You saying S-she our sister? "

Seokjin asked in disbelief, Till now no one noticed, an rotten smell came from her, Kim boys immediately closed their nose as Jungkook shouted.

" Ugh! God! You Stink!! "

" Appa! We don't need a sister, Specially a dirty girl like her! "

Jimin spoke up, as he pretends to throw up. Mrs. Kim look at the girl but still she was like before. She got worried as she thought her long bangs are troubling her.

" Honey, Aren't those bangs irritating? You should cut it, It must be hard seeing around. "

The girl didn't even answered. Kim boys were staring at her with wide eyes, She looked cute but her messy long dusty hairs, her looking like a creep with long bangs till uper lips, not seeing her face. The way of dress she was wearing.

" Quite down boys! She is an orphan, doesn't have any parents from birth, Now she your sister, Treat her well! "

Mr. Kim said, Having enough of boys, He looked at the girl with soft eyes.

" Honey, Introduce yourself to your new brothers. "

She stayed silent and rooted on the ground before her hand went to her long front bangs, she ran her hand over her bangs before removing her bangs, She raised her head and they all meet a pair of dark red sharp eyes.

Everyone gasped seeing her eyes, now they all could see her, pale skin, dark red eyes, clear skin, little red strawberry lips with light dust over her face. Seeing the reaction of Kim boys who were gulping. A sickening smirk took over her lips.

" Name is Chisuke, Chisuke Kim.. I hope we can get along— Dear Brothers. "

The sickening smirk was still there, sending many chills to Kim boys.

Oh no, This was what they didn't planned, They planned to scare her off and make her their maid but seeing her behaviour, It seems like she is a satan dressed in human body. Her dark red eyes boring into their black ones. It did nothing but scared them more suddenly.

Their hell was literally standing in their entrance of home and was knocking and they even opened. God knows what was the future of this Mansion after the arrival of Chisuke Kim.

To be continued ~