Chapter = 09

Younger Kim Brothers giggled silently as they all stood in front of Chisuke's room at Midnight

Younger Kim Brothers giggled silently as they all stood in front of Chisuke's room at Midnight. Lights were off causing darkness to be spread all around. The sound of the floor clock echoed in the silent mansion as Jungkook placed his hand on the door knob. He turned his head and gave a smirk to Taehyung and Jimin before twisting the door knob to open the door only to find that.

" Door is locked from inside. "

Jungkook whispered to Taehyung and Jimin in quite tone. They stood there thinking about every way to get inside Chisuke's room. Just then Jimin's eyes shinned with a hope as he turned to his brothers with a excited smile, he motioned them to follow him and walk downstairs.

Taehyung and Jungkook were dumbfounded as they exited the mansion and went to their garden while following Jimin. After few steps, Jimin stopped and looked around, then he turned his head up and looked at Chisuke's balcony before turning to Taehyung and Jungkook.

" We'll climb up. "

Jungkook and Taehyung's jaw dropped down to ground hearing him. Jimin had a stern face and sly smirk, but soon his face turned to left due to the slap he got from Jungkook. He glared at him before pulling his hairs.

" I'm your hyung brat! How dare you raise your hands on me!? "

Jungkook pushed him away with a annoyed look.

" Then use your small brain hyung. Her room is at 4th floor! How are we supposed to climb up that high now!? "

Jimin blinked, taking in the information Jungkook revealed. He looked around and walk towards the store room in the corner of the garden. Along with their hushed voices, there were fireflies all around. The song the insects were singing filled the silence. Soon enough, Jimin walked out with a long ladder in his hand.

He dragged it near them and placed it on ground. Trio looked up to see the ladder only reached 1st floor. Jungkook and Taehyung turned their heads and stared at Jimin, waiting for his idea while Jimin gave side eye to them.

" Why don't you both pour your own brain here? "

Jungkook stared at the ladder reaching 1st floor then clap his hands together and turned to them.

" I've a idea. Follow me. "

Jungkook started climbing the ladder with Taehyung behind him. Jimin looked at them then sighed, eventually following them.

Few Minutes Later,

Jungkook was hanging on 3rd Floor, his one leg was wrapped around the balcony railing while his one leg was hanging down with Taehyung's hands around it. His body was full of sweat as his face reddened even more. Taehyung felt his pant slipping down as Jimin was grabbing it to save his life.