Chapter = 08

" Hey! Are you— what are you doing up there?! "

Ara yelled with wide eyes, staring at Chisuke who was laying on a branch of the tall tree. All what Ara wanted was to take a walk in their school Garden to clear her mind. Ara was simply walking when a small stick fell on her head, shocking her. She looked up thinking it's some kids messing with her but she wasn't expecting Chisuke to be there laying peacefully on the branch like it's a bed.

" You'll fall down Idiot! "

Silence.

" Do you wish to die? Get back here! "

Silence.

" If you wanna die then go somewhere else! "

Silence.

" Can you hear me? "

It was obvious. Chisuke could hear her properly but she choosed to ignore her and mind her own business. Ara's face reddened at the silent insult she got from her.

" Are you ignoring me? "

" What does it seem like? "

Ara wasn't really expecting her to actually answer this time. Chisuke looked down at her from behind her bangs as a creepy smile took over her lips.Wind blew slowly and calmly, looking down at two girls who were staring at each other in silence. Sunlight fell on Ara's face from between the leafs of the tall tree, her blonde hairs shining under it. At that time, Everything felt peaceful.

" I want to talk to you. "

Ara said as Chisuke jumped down from the branch and landed on the ground safely. It shocked Ara a bit as the branch where Chisuke was laying was a bit high but at that time, she choosed to ignore it. Just then Kiki who was also sleeping on the other side of the tree, on the other branch also jumped down and landed on ground near Chisuke. It made Ara flinch and take few steps back.

" And I don't. "

With it, Chisuke walked away with Kiki following her behind slowly while moving her tail here and there. Ara stood there silently while staring at their disappearing figures. Chisuke was more mysterious than she thought she is.

" Hyung, I told you she's acting! "

Jungkook spoke up while chewing his banana chips, he was laying on sofa and watching the movie. Others were sitting around him eating their own snacks. Upon hearing Jungkook, they turned and looked at him. Jungkook sat up on his place as he continued his sentence.

" She is taking tutor because she doesn't know the alphabets . But if she doesn't know alphabets then how she's able to speak? It's so suspicious! "

Other Kim Brothers stared at him in silence as Jungkook continued to take his anger out. Yesterday, Chisuke had pushed him in swimming pool without mercy just because he touched her precious book. After Radish, swimming pool is the second thing Jungkook hated a lot. Just by hearing the name of Swimming pool, Jungkook's whole body starts trembling.

" That book was mysterious though. "

Jungkook said with a frown. He was caressing his chin and by the expression, it was clear. He was suspicious of Chisuke, their mysterious Step sister. Taehyung threw few popcorn inside his mouth before chewing them soundly. Jimin gave a side eye to him before turning to Jungkook.

" Are you talking about that red cover book? With golden designs on them? They looked old enough like it's 200 years old. "

Taehyung suddenly flinched hard causing all these popcorns to fly out everywhere. They all looked at him in shock as Taehyung got up and sat on his feets and looked at them with a serious face.

" I think. "

He looked around at everyone's face with a blank expression.

" Chisuke is a spirit who got cursed by a witch 200 years ago and till to this day, I think, her soul is still roaming around. She needed a place so she came here as our step sisters. "

Seokjin and Namjoon rolled eyes at him along with Yoongi who was blankly staring at Taehyung. Hoseok's body started to tremble hearing Taehyung while Jungkook and Jimin fell into silence. Jimin immediately looked up with a sparkling eyes.

" No wonder why she always covers her red bloody eyes with her dark black bangs. "

Jungkook's eyes also lit up.

" And No wonder why she takes a special care of that old book. Maybe it has something related to her curse. "

Taehyung cleared his voice as he stood up on his place and looked down at his brothers with a stern face. He folded his arms and said proudly.

" Since, We are good boys, How about we try to free her soul? "

Seokjin and Namjoon sighed in disbelief while others cheered for it. Namjoon glanced at Yoongi who was sleeping on the sofa, ignoring the commotion. Hoseok was hiding behind Seokjin while shaking in fear. Jungkook gave a flying kiss to Taehyung.

" I'm on the plan. Let's do it tonight! "

Jimin grabbed a rope and pulled it with his both hands while winking at them.

" Soon she'll be thanking us. "

Younger kim brothers laughed in a creepy way while rubbing their both hands together while older one could only sigh in disbelief. Like that, soon Midnight came.

To be continued ~