Chapter = 15

" Hey

" Hey. "

Everyone flinched when the door of the Principal Room bang opened. Ara stood there panting heavily with Nina standing behind her, they had literally ran 3 floors down straight to Principal Office after hearing about Chisuke getting transferred to another school.

Ara's eyes slide through everyone's face until it landed on her who was sitting there on chair silently. Not bothered by the disturbing entry of them. Nina glanced at others and sended a nervous smile towards them as she grabbed Ara's head and forced her to bow while bowing along with her.

" We are sorry for interrupting— "

Nina's words were cutted with Ara entering the room without permission and standing in front of the unbothered Chisuke. Kim brothers were dumbfounded by her bold actions while Principal was clueless.

" I want to talk to you. "

Seokjin was about to say something when Ara spoke up again.

" It's Urgent Rapunzel. "

Chisuke glanced at her from the corner of her eye before looking back at the painting on wall. Ara sighed in defeat before standing in front of her again, blocking her view. She clenched her teeth and glared at Chisuke.

" Just few lines and then you are off. "

Chisuke thought to herself for some times before getting up and walking out, ignoring the clueless Principal and her dumbfounded brothers. Ara immediately followed her while Nina smiled with a apologizing look before fleeing away from there, behind them.

After reaching the ground, Chisuke turned and stared at Ara and Nina blankly. She crossed her arms and waited for them to speak. Nina took a quick glance at Ara before turning to Chisuke.

" Um. We heard that you are being transferred to another school. So we just wanted to bid farewell and— "

" Why are you leaving? "

Nina's sentence was halted with Ara's voice who stared at her blankly. Chisuke stayed silent but her lips slightly parted. Seeing Chisuke silent, Ara continued her question.

" Is it because of that Ae-nim? "

" Why you care? "

Chisuke asked with her hands in hoodie pocket. She titled her head to side a little while staring at the hesitating Ara. This was the question which stopped Ara from talking, she gulped lightly.

" You are acting like a weak person! What happens if you beated that selfish bitch? Why are you scared? Why are you running away from her? "

Chisuke bitted her tip of tongue a bit hardly after hearing her. While glaring at her, she could taste her own blood.

" I'm not running away from her. "

Nina gulped in fear. She sweared, she could hear her voice becoming dark and bolder. Ara was dumbfounded by the sudden change in her voice, she took a step back when Chisuke started walking closer to them.