Chapter = 06

" You are not our sister

" You are not our sister. Dirty bitch! "

Jungkook spoke, staring at Chisuke who was drawing peacefully in her room. Maknaes had came inside without permission and started to bark at her nonsense things. In rage, Taehyung took her drawing copy harshly and threw it away when she didn't gave them her attention. How dare this homeless girl ignore them?

" Yah! Red eye Witch! Can't speak now?! What you was saying? Brothers huh? Don't call us brothers! We are your master! Call us masters instead! "

Jimin screamed at her angrily, Chisuke sighed a little, she was getting disturbed by them for no reason. She frowned, she didn't liked it a bit, sighing again she started getting up.  Kim Maknaes immediately backed away seeing her getting up, fearing she'll do something. They stayed alarmed. Walking past them, Chisuke entered her bathroom silently as they stared at her back dumbfounded.

After few seconds, She came out from her bathroom, emotionlessly. Chisuke raised the water pipe towards them while staring at them expressionlessly . Before they could understand anything, there were cries echoing all around her room. Door of her room banged open in seconds as three of them ran out crying, dripping wet from head to toe.

" You'll regret it dirty bitch! "

She stood there silently, watching their back running away with a expressionless face. Throwing the pipe at ground, she closed her door before taking the drawing copy again. Staring into her school book, she titled her head in amusement. There were strange things printed there. Grabbing the pen, she opened her school notebook, she wrote something in a weird style, a weird language.

" What are these? "

She mumbled out to herself, feeling confusion upon herself. She grabbed her book before walking out, towards kitchen. Mrs. Kim was making lunch while humming a latest song, she turned around to take few veggies from refrigerator when she came face to face with Chisuke who was silently standing there with a blank face. She screamed a little in shock before calming herself. She almost got a heartattack.

" Honey, Do you need something? "

Chisuke raised the book, showing her the weird things she found in books. Without a noise, she asked in mumbling voice.

" What's these. "

Mrs. Kim blinked hearing her. She looked at her books before turning to her again.

" Alphabet Letters? "

" What's that now? "

Mrs. Kim was left dumfounded hearing her, she couldn't see her eyes but she could feel the confusion in her voice. Her face was pale and blank. Her eyes widened a little understanding what was going on. Her eyes shined a bit with sadness, before placing her hand on Chisuke's shoulder.

" Honey. Why don't you go and rest a bit? Lunch almost ready. "

It was an excuse. Chisuke knew it. She nodded and walked away, not wanting to disturb anymore. Before leaving, she glanced at the things Mrs. Kim was cooking with a curious graze. Mrs. Kim felt bad for Chisuke as she watched her disappearing figure going away, her heart was breaking inside thinking about Chisuke. Turning off the gas, Mrs. Kim went to her room.

Inside room, Mr. Kim clicking through his laptop, company documents were laying all around the bed. He removed his glasses and stared at Mrs. Kim in confusion who held a worry full expression. She walked towards him.

" Something happened dear? You look distressed. "

Mrs. Kim sat beside him who immediately wrapped his arm around her shoulder, grazing at her with worry filled eyes. Taking a deep breath, Mrs. Kim told everything to Mr. Kim who was listening to her quitely.

" And I don't want it to harm her future in any way. "

Mr. Kim sighed before looking at the ground for a second. Chisuke was their daughter now. As a parents, they didn't wanted her future to be harmed in any way. Nowdays, education was very important but Chisuke didn't knew a bit about alphabet.

" I think, we should hire a tutor for her first so she could learn about the alphabet letters. "

Mr. Kim nodded, agreeing with her. Without learning them, it'll be hard for Chisuke to understand. He softly patted Mrs. Kim's shoulder, trying his best to calm her. They couldn't even imagine the things Chisuke went through. It was weird that she wasn't even familiar with alphabet letters. Her past must be very cruel to her.

To be continued ~