Chapter = 03

Kim boys stare at Chisuke who was quietly sipping her soup, she had wore a neat dress, A big black oversized pants and black hoodie

Kim boys stare at Chisuke who was quietly sipping her soup, she had wore a neat dress, A big black oversized pants and black hoodie. She was sitting on chair, still her hairs were falling down touching the ground. Her bangs were falling till her nose, almost touching her uper lips, covering her face except for lips but still she was sipping her soup without any problems. Beside her, her cat KiKi sat while licking her feet.

" You always cover your eyes like this because you are a witch right? You have Dark Red eyes. "

Jungkook asked while frowning, Chisuke paused and raised her head a little. Jungkook shivered as he felt her eyes on him even though, her face was covered completely with her long dark black bangs.

She stayed like that for sometime before sipping her soup again, ignoring him completely but she didn't forget to raise her hand towards him and show him, her middle finger. Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger as he tried to jump on her like a cat but Seokjin stopped him.

" Honey, Aren't your bangs too long? Do you wanna cut them? "

Mrs. Kim asked, Chisuke stopped a little, before shaking her head as no, she continued sipping her soup. It was a awkward moment. Mrs. Kim looked away awkwardly. It was not like she had problems with her hairs, It's just, she thought, they would trouble her.

" Uh, Honey. "

Chisuke again stopped, hearing Mr. Kim but she still didn't raised her head. Why everyone was erupting her again and again? Mr. Kim fake coughed before speaking.

" Tell us about yourself a bit as now we are a family? "

He asked as everyone's eyes went to Chisuke who continued sipping her soup after sometimes. Dinner table was now in a silent war. Mr. Kim felt embarrassed but unexpectedly after sometimes she stopped again and mumbled out.

" I like climbing trees. "

Mr. Kim blinked twice before a excited smile appeared on his lips.

" Then you can climb. In our garden, there are many trees, If you want, we can buy some more trees Honey, Just tell us what you need hm? "

Hearing it, Chisuke raised her head a little. Thinking about his offer then nodded before drinking her soup in a go and standing up. She bowed to Mr. Kim and walk away to her room emotionlessly. Everyone in dinner table frowned, isn't she excited? she didn't even said goodnight to them. Kim boys roll their eyes and scoffed to themselves seeing her disappearing in hallway.

*SLAM*

Chisuke stood there, leaning on her room door, looking down for a min. The temperature of her room was going down by each passing seconds. After sometimes, She raised her hand and remove her bangs out of face, revealing her dark red eyes. They were shinning. Mysterious emotions swam around her. A weird smile appeared on her face as her eyes shined more brightly.

She hurriedly walk towards her room balcony, from Balcony. She looked down at the garden, her room was in 4th floor. Indeed. There were many trees, and many colourful flowers beside the trees. It did nothing. But excited her more, her hands shaked slightly as a sick smile again curved on her lips. She mumbled few things to herself.

Then she raised her head and look at the moon, shinning bright, Her eyes were shinning and now they turned into Red bright shinning eyes. Wind blowed and got mixed with hairs as she took a deep breath, taking the scent of the trees and flowers.

" I'm......excited. "

She again mumbled before she covered her face with her long bangs again. The only visible lips of hers formed a sickening smirk before she turn around and walk inside her room as her long hairs touching ground followed her inside. Behind her, the door of the balcony closed on it's own.

To be continued ~