Chapter = 10

Trio slowly entered inside Chisuke's dark room through balcony without making a noise

Trio slowly entered inside Chisuke's dark room through balcony without making a noise. Taehyung's white shirt was torn from his left shoulder to down and  his right eye was bruised. Jungkook looked around her room with a excited look, he always wanted to know what secrets her room held. His eyes then landed on Chisuke who was sleeping on her bed unmoving.

Her bangs were still covering her half face. For a moment, Jungkook forgot the reason why they came here on the first place, it wasn't attraction or something. It was curiosity. He wanted to see how she look like. As much as he remembers, the last time he saw her face was the day when they met first but even after seeing her face once, he couldn't point her face out in his imagination. It was always a girl with bangs covered face.

His eyes stayed on her bangs as he took steps towards her. He was about to touch her bangs when a hand grabbed his arm, suddenly stopping him. He came out of daze and looked over his shoulder at Jimin who frowned at him.

" I know what you are thinking but first, find the book! "

Jungkook nodded and took steps away from the sleeping girl before turning to the bookshelves. Trio started to search through the room to find the book, between that, they messed the whole room and surprisingly, Chisuke still didn't got up. She was still laying unmoving, undisturbed by all the noises. Jimin grabbed few books from bookshelves and started looking through them.

" Haunting Adeline? What type of book it is? "

He threw the book away to a corner before continuing searching through the room. All of the books from shelves were on ground messed. Taehyung sighed in defeat as he leaned over wall but he was off guarded when suddenly a bookshelf appeared beside him.

Jungkook and Jimin got closer to the bookshelf which appeared and looked at it carefully, suddenly Jimin's eyes fell on a red book. His eyes shined as he pulled the book out of shelf. Suprisingly the book was heavy as a huge stone, Jimin almost fell down but Jungkook and Taehyung also grabbed it with him, saving him on time.

Together they placed the book on the table, and looked at each other. The book was more creepy than they thought it is. On the front cover, there was a huge red eye between a old golden star. It looked hella creepy.

" What is this eye? "

Jimin whispered slowly while looking at the book with wide eyes. Out of sudden, the red eye moved and stared at Jimin taking him off guarded. Trio screamed in fear as they took step back, looking at the book with fear in eyes. Even after the scream, Chisuke didn't got up.

The whole room was filled with the red shinning light, coming from the book which was now flying in air, scaring the shit out of them. In a blink of a eye, the opened on its own exposing the things that lay inside it. Trio felt air disappearing from the room when they came face to face with the whole solar system. Their widened eyes stared into the dark space in shock.

They turned their heads and stared at Chisuke in horror, they weren't able to speak

They turned their heads and stared at Chisuke in horror, they weren't able to speak. No voice came out of their throat as they were shocked to core by what they had just seen. Jungkook took a step forward but he was off guarded when Kiki suddenly jumped on them hissing. It gave them a heartattack as they ran out of her room crying, fearing that they won't see the sun again.

As they ran out, the door of her room slammed shut on it's own and the red eye book also closed on his own before falling on the study desk of Chisuke. Kiki went over to Chisuke and laid beside her yawning before dozing off. All of these happened in such a noise but Chisuke still didn't moved a bit. The temperature of the room was down, cold air entered the room but still there was no sign of movement.

Away from the Kim Mansion, Somewhere near the city. A eye blinding light shinned from the sky. After few minutes, the light disappeared as a family stepped their foot in the city. Woobin looked around the place before turning to Aerae, he wrapped his arm around her and looked ahead at his brother in law. They have reached. Their Destination.

To be continued ~