92

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous page Page 90/124 Next page

Sponsored Links

When they rescued the person, he was still alive and his life was saved, but with the injury like this, what would be the follow-up treatment?
  For a while, several people looked sad.
  The sheep could not be eaten, but fortunately there was still a car, so a few people comforted themselves.
  They supported their injured companion and walked back two steps when they saw a young man standing next to the car.
  The young man's clothes were clean, he was playing with a gun in his hand, and he looked over casually.
  One look showed that the other party was not easy to mess with, and several people froze immediately.
  Xiang Nanchuan said slowly: "Where are you from?"
  Lao Cao pressed his companion's shoulder and took the initiative to stand up and said: "We are from the northwest base." This sentence vaguely revealed information, as if telling the other party that they have People in the base cannot be killed at will.
  As if he didn't understand, Xiang Nanchuan asked himself, "How far is it from here?"
  "Thirty miles."
  After asking, Xiang Nanchuan waved his hands, "Okay, let's go."
  Several people felt relieved . Take a breath.
  Seeing this, Xiang Nanchuan laughed. He originally didn't want to do anything to them, but they looked like they were facing a formidable enemy, which made him embarrassed to ask more questions.
  The northwest base was formerly one of the country's major military regions. It houses various tanks and nuclear bombs, and even conducted military exercises on the anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China. If it were before the end of the world, outsiders would definitely not be able to find its location, but now, there are signposts on the road. As long as you find the right path and follow the signs, you will find the base.
  Xiang Nanchuan successfully arrived at the base.
  He did not choose to enter the base, but found an empty house on the outskirts.
  System: "The address of Fuyunlai Mall has been detected. Does the store manager want to open the twenty-sixth store?"
  "Yes!"
  The name of the supermarket branch is as rustic as ever, and the sign is also rustic. Xiang Nanchuan, who is so rustic, doesn't want to look at it anymore. Second glance.
  After selecting the supermarket store, Xiang Nanchuan pulled the shelves out of the warehouse and started placing them.
  Having opened more than 20 branches, Xiang Nanchuan is very familiar with arranging supermarkets. He can do it in a few minutes without any guidance from the system.
  Xiang Nanchuan bit an apple, opened the door, and released the ninja tallyers. One person and one NPC appeared at the door, waiting for customers to come.
  He counted the time silently in his mind. Ten minutes was just right, and the first batch of customers arrived.
  He smiled and said: "What a coincidence, we meet again, do you want to come to buy something?"
  Lao Cao and others were confused.
  The northwest base is located in a remote place. After the apocalypse broke out, the survivors below were cut off from the outside world, so they didn't know that there was a strange man named Xiang Nanchuan who was opening supermarkets everywhere.
  The supermarket is just on the way to the base. It's such an obvious store that they can't even see it.
  Lao Cao thought carefully and asked, "What do you sell here?"
  Xiang Nanchuan opened his mouth and said: "This store sells all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits, corn, potatoes, rice, wheat..." He finished the list in one breath, as if reciting a jingle.
  Lao Cao trembled as he spoke, "How much more?"
  "No charge."
  Lao Cao blurted out and realized he had said the wrong thing. He changed his words and asked, "How to sell it? Can we go in and take a look?"
  Xiang Nanchuan side He turned sideways and said, "Please come in."
  As soon as they entered the supermarket, their expressions instantly became dazed. Seeing the red and juicy apples, he seemed to smell the sweet taste of apples for a moment. Lao Cao couldn't help but pick up an apple and opened his mouth to bite it.
  When the apple was brought to his mouth, his movements suddenly stopped. Lao Cao turned around and saw a man covered up, only showing a pair of big eyes, holding his hand.
  Xiang Nanchuan stopped him, "Sorry, our store does not support tasting. Please pay here. We can exchange crystal cores for purchases."
  Lao Cao dug through his pockets and found only two first-class crystal cores.
  Others hurriedly took out the crystal cores, hugged the things in their arms, and rushed to pay, "I want to buy rice!" "
  Boss, how much do potatoes cost per pound?"
  Walking out of the supermarket with floating steps, a person pinched himself. He said, "Lao Cao, are we dreaming?"