79

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous page Page 77/124 Next page

Sponsored Links

Is Li really dead? "
  "yes. "
  Xiang Nanchuan still felt a little unreal. Zhu Lili, who was like Xiaoqiang, was really dead.
  Xiang Nanchuan felt that it was a pity that the space bracelet was gone, "Is there any way to recycle her golden finger? "
  One of two conditions needs to be met to recover the golden finger. One is that Xiang Nanchuan was nearby when the illegal traveler died, and the other is that the soul fluctuations can be detected from the body of the illegal traveler.
  Xiang Nanchuan is very suspicious, Zhu Lili The corpse was probably eaten by the zombies until only the bones were left. Can Zhu Lili's soul be detected?
  After Lao Shen left, Xiang Nanchuan still hadn't recovered. The smell of food wafting from the kitchen pulled Xiang Nanchuan back. Thoughts.
  Chi Yan came out with tomato scrambled eggs and saw Xiang Nanchuan in a daze, "What's wrong? "
  Xiang Nanchuan%e8%88%94 said%e8%88%94 his dry lower lip, "Ju Lili is dead.
  Chi Yan frowned, "How did you die? " "
  "Falled into a group of zombies and was bitten to death by zombies. "Xiang Nanchuan didn't completely believe what Lao Shen said. How could a woman like Zhu Lili, who was so calculating and greedy for life and afraid of death, accidentally fall into a group of zombies.
  "I'll have someone check it out later. Chi Yan put the chopsticks into Xiang Nanchuan's hand and said, "Eat first."
  "Have you found Li Guang? "
  Chi Yan said: "I found it. The situation is a bit complicated. " "
  Xiang Nanchuan heard about Li Guang's deeds from the Yan brothers at the southeast base. He was imprisoned for murder and cooking corpses before the end of the world. His methods were very cruel and made a sensation at that time. The
  Yan brothers also concealed some inside stories, such as Li Guang's story. The person Guang killed was a gangster who hit and injured Li Guang's fiancée. He was a gangster and his family had a little money. His parents spent money to open up a relationship. The person he hit and killed was only sentenced to half a year. Because Li Guang's fiancée died of serious injuries and survived for a long time. He died only half a year ago, and Li Guang appealed many times to no avail.
  In front of Li Guang, the scoundrel arrogantly threw 10,000 yuan in compensation into Li Guang's face, and persuaded him not to bother and use this little money to make more money. Find a girl, it's the same if you turn off the lights at night.
  Li Guang and his fiancée have been in love for ten years, and they will get married at the end of the year. Now that they are dead, they have to be humiliated by the murderer like this. Li Guang almost went crazy.
  But he is very calm. , bent down and picked up the money one by one. When the murderer was released from prison, he used the 10,000 yuan to buy knives and ropes, found out the murderer's traces, and tied him up.
  He killed the man and dismembered his body. Record the whole cooking process and send it to his parents so that they can see with their own eyes how their son knelt at his feet begging for mercy. Will they remember what it was like that day when he begged them to compensate for his fiancée’s medical expenses? Do you have a trace of regret in your face?
  After Li Guang killed someone, he wanted to die. After being arrested by the police, he admitted his crime of murder. The
  impact of the case was bad. According to the law, Li Guang was sentenced to death, but I don’t know why. He was only sentenced to life imprisonment.
  Chi Yan explained to Xiang Nanchuan, "It was Yun Kai who helped him establish relationships.
  Xiang Nanchuan was stunned, "Yun Kai? " "How could the boss of an MLM organization be able to open up connections for Li Guang?
  Chi Yan coughed twice, "Tianlong Base is a county town in An Giang Province, and Yun Kai's father is the top leader in An Giang Province.
  "Then why did Yun Kai help Li Guang? Didn't the rumors say that they have a bad relationship? " "
  Xiang Nanchuan couldn't understand even more. Since Yun Kai's family background is so prominent, why would he want to set up a MLM organization? Here I need to explain that not all pyramid schemes constitute crimes, and Yun Kai's MLM company has always been on the verge of breaking the law. Testing, at most, this would result in a fine from the industrial and commercial department.
  "Li Guang and Yun Kai were both classmates and roommates in college. "Throughout college, Yun Kai deliberately concealed his family background. After graduation, as they went their separate ways, the two gradually drifted apart. So Li Guang did not seek help from Yun Kai after his fiancée had an accident. Until Li Guang took revenge. Only later did Yun Kai know the whole process.
  Xiang Nanchuan said thoughtfully, "No wonder. Then why did they break up? Or is it a show they put on for others to see? "
  Chi Yan's eyes showed a hint of admiration, "Maybe your guess is right. Xiang
  Nanchuan was slightly speechless, "What are these two doing?" Chi
  Yan tapped his fingers on the table, "We can boldly guess that if Zhu Lili is a chess piece from the St. An's Sect, her death is the result of the game between Li Guang, Yun Kai and the St. An's Sect." "
  The death of Zhu Lili represents the defeat of St. Ann's Church this time.
  "So Yun Yan? Wait a minute—" Xiang Nanchuan's fingers unconsciously pressed hard on the bottom of the bowl, and some speculation came to mind, "Yun Yan, Yun Kai, are they two relatives? "
  Perhaps it should be said that the original owner of Yun Yan's body is related to Yun Kai, and Yun Yan is just a thief who took over his body.