35

The base in the provincial capital is called Tianyang, so the name is Tianyang Base.

The road near the base was cleared, and the bus drove smoothly to the city gate. Two long lines were seen outside the city gate. The survivors in one line had no transportation or rode motor vehicles into the city. These people It should be survivors from nearby towns and villages, while the other is a lane.

"Let's go queue up too." Chen Chong turned the steering wheel and drove the bus to another queue. A bus stood out in a queue full of small cars.

The team moved very slowly. Xiang Nanchuan and the others had all finished lunch in the car, and the team only advanced a few meters. Xiang Nanchuan and the others got out of the car and took a walk to eat.

The off-road vehicle in front rolled down its window and a person greeted them, "Hello."

Xiang Nanchuan glanced at the man and said, "Hello."

The man spoke enthusiastically: "Where are you from?"

"Xizhou."

The man was very surprised, "Oh my God! Xizhou is so far away, how did you come here? I heard that all the cities below have fallen."

Xiang Nanchuan rubbed his forehead. He was most impatient to deal with such familiar people. He immediately changed the subject, "Where are you from?"

"We came from Huaicheng. The situation there is not that serious, but the base is not easy to deal with. I heard that the officials at Tianyang Base are more open-minded, so we came here."

Huaicheng is a city in the next province, only a few counties away from Tianyang, and it's only an hour's drive away.

At this time, the team on the other side had reached the end, and he waved to Chen Chong who was on the Nanchuan Rush, "Let's go to that team to line up and wait for you at the base."

So Xiang Nanchuan took Mu Dong and Xu Yuan to another team. The man in the off-road vehicle in front looked envious. At this speed, God knows how long it will take for them to enter the base.

There were not many people in the front team, and soon it was Xiang Nanchuan's turn. Soldiers with loaded guns led several people to a room to check if there were any wounds on their bodies. They had been waiting in line outside for several hours. If they were to be scratched by zombies, they would have turned into zombies long ago. Even so, they still insisted on checking.

After the inspection, they came out to register their personal information. The person who registered them was a young woman.

The young woman looked at the group of people and asked, "Are you the only ones?"

Xu Yuan pointed to the particularly conspicuous bus in the opposite lane and said, "That bus belongs to us. Let's go to the base and check the situation."

"Are you applying for a temporary identity card? Or are you a long-term resident? If you are a long-term resident, you have to pay part of the food, or a first-level crystal core, otherwise you have to work to pay off the debt."

Throwing three first-level crystal nuclei to Nanchuan, "Long-term."

The young woman asked them about their names, ages, places of origin, etc., and finally asked them if they had any special powers. Xiang Nanchuan casually said: "Stabilize the body."

Xu Yuan said honestly: "Gold system."

Mu Dong said: "I don't have any superpowers."

Before going to the provincial capital, they had discussed this issue. There must be one or two superpowers in the team to deter those with bad intentions. Xiang Nanchuan came to the provincial capital to open a branch. When the supermarket opens, , I dont know how many people are interested in supermarkets, so its best for Xiang Nanchuan not to hide his superpower.