7

Xiang Nanchuan was stunned, but did not show it. He said calmly: "Hello, this string of Buddhist beads can be exchanged for ten thousand gold coins, thirty-eight gold coins for apples, and twelve gold coins for oranges. Please shop as soon as possible."

Mudong was also shocked. He obviously didn't expect that this string of Buddhist beads could be exchanged for so much money. He bought this string of Buddhist beads at a scenic spot for only 100 yuan when he was traveling last year.

"Isn't this too much?" Mudong asked cautiously. Although gold coins are not equal to real money, fresh fruits in the apocalypse cannot be sold at too high a price.

Xiang Nanchuan also asked the system, "Is your scanner broken? Last time, a million-dollar watch was exchanged for 100 gold coins, but this broken Buddhist bead was exchanged for 10,000 gold coins."

The system said very frankly: "The Golden Bell Bodhi Seed on the Buddha beads has very high medicinal value. It can be sold for one hundred thousand gold coins here. I only exchanged it for ten thousand gold coins, which is why I deliberately gave less."

Xiang Nanchuan was dubious, so he picked up the beads and smelled them carefully with his nose. He did feel an elegant herbal smell.

Xiang Nanchuan thought thoughtfully. It seemed that the gold coins that the medicinal materials could be exchanged for were higher than the crystal cores. He accepted the beads and said to Mudong, "It's 10,000 gold coins. Do you want to buy some fruit?"

After receiving Xiang Nanchuan's affirmative answer, Mu Dong was suddenly at a loss. He sniffed and looked at Xiang Nanchuan with gratitude, "Thank you, thank you very much."

Xiang Nanchuan: "..." This kid must have misunderstood something. He really didn't give more gold coins on purpose.

Mudong asked happily: "Can I buy it now? How to pay for it?"

You can pay by swiping your face at the cashier after you finish your selection.

Mudong answered seriously and went to the shelf to pick apples. Apples are not a good food for filling your stomach. Apples contain pectin, which swells when exposed to water, which can promote gastrointestinal motility. Moreover, it also contains a large amount of malic acid, which can make the body lose weight. Fat is decomposed, so many people feel that the more apples they eat, the hungrier they become.

In the late winter, they naturally had no shortage of food in the back kitchen of the hot pot restaurant. They finished the perishable vegetables and fruits first, but soon the power and water were cut off. The meat in the freezer quickly thawed, and they were reluctant to waste any of it. Grain, the meat is salted. To be honest, they lived much better than most survivors during this period, but one thing that is unspeakable is that because they ate too much meat and had no vegetables, it was very painful to go to the toilet.

Mudong had been suffering from constipation for several days. When he heard that there was fresh fruit for sale in Xiang Nanchuan and found out that the boss knew Chi Yan, he walked in without hesitation.

Mu Dong was very careful in choosing. There were only three or two shelves in the store, and it seemed that there were not many fruits on each shelf. Even though the boss gave him 10,000 gold coins in exchange, Mu Dong was not too greedy and only took three apples. I went to the cashier to pay with two oranges.

As for Xiang Nanchuan, he was very embarrassed, but in his heart he had a high opinion of Mu Dong. Regardless of the fact that there is only one level of shelves, the actual capacity of each shelf is more than 700, which means that each shelf can hold more than 700 apples. This means that the number of fruits is a bit small, or because there are no gold coins to purchase, he said. I hope I can buy more apples in late winter.