31

Fruitboy Convenience Store has launched a new product, a super popular energy drink. One sip will make you feel 100 times more energetic than drinking X Cow. Mom no longer has to worry about me dozing off while killing zombies.

Hearing the slogans that Hu Man was promoting everywhere, Xiang Nanchuan's eyes twitched and he couldn't see any more.

However, Hu Man's advertisement was still very effective. On that day, everyone knew the effectiveness of functional drinks. Out of trust in the supermarket, everyone would go to the supermarket to buy a bottle of functional drinks before going out to kill zombies.

Functional drinks are expensive, but there are still many people who can afford them. Chi Yan will pay wages to those who go out to kill zombies every day - crystal cores, even ordinary people without powers. If they don't use them, they take the crystal cores to the supermarket and exchange them for gold coins. Over time, nearly half of the people are Rich people with bulging wallets dont need enough money to buy energy drinks.

Xiang Nanchuan was also carrying a limited-time mission issued by the system. Time was urgent. When they went out to clean up the zombies that day, if they encountered survivors, Xiang Nanchuan no longer ignored them, but asked people to capture them directly. The survivors thought they had been robbed and almost knelt down to beg for mercy. When they finally learned that they were being "given" food, they were so moved that their eyes filled with tears. They even recognized Nanchuan as the boss and couldn't drive them away.

After that day, the population of Qingping Road expanded several times, and the entire street could no longer accommodate any people. Chi Yan had no choice but to let a group of people move into the shopping mall.

Now Qingping Road has completely changed. The flower shop on the right side of Xiang Nanchuan has become the place where Chi Yan lives. The bookstore has been converted into a canteen. Jinghua Community has also been taken back. However, no one likes to live there. They always feel that zombies will run in at any time. In a community, it feels safer to sleep with everyone else.

On the afternoon when the mental zombies arrived, Chen Chong, Zhou Puming, and Qi Yang brought a truckload of thermal weapons to Xiang Nanchuan and the others. They probably knew that Xiang Nanchuan had agreed, so Chi Yan didn't say anything and asked Zhong Hesheng to arrange for them to move in. Qingping Road teaches team members how to use guns every day.

Strangely enough, since Xiang Nanchuan gave the spiritual zombie a crystal core again, there have been no more zombies around Qingping Road. Zhong Hesheng led people to patrol the area within a few hundred meters carefully every day, but no one was found. A zombie.

Hu Man joked: "Did the store manager pay the protection fee to the zombie boss?"

Paying protection money was just a joke made by Xiang Nanchuan, but this weird phenomenon made Xiang Nanchuan murmur in his heart. Before that, even if they had cleaned up the surrounding area, there were still some zombies wandering from a distance every day. But after paying the "protection fee", not even a single zombie could be seen around, so everyone joked that it might be Because of the protection fee paid.

No one took this joke to heart, but Xiang Nanchuan was more concerned about the fact that the mental zombie had upgraded again. For this reason, Xiang Nanchuan sighed melancholy, "1314, do you think I will create a zombie king in the future if I keep sending crystal cores to that zombie?"

The system was strangely silent, "..."

Since the system often ignored him, Xiang Nanchuan didn't expect to get an answer from it, so he just assumed that the system didn't want to pay attention to him.