72

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous page Page 70/124 Next page

Sponsored Links

Consumption, a medium-sized base in the south was breached by a zombie wave.

Chapter 70
  Spring is approaching and everything is coming back to life.
  The temperature in the south is always higher than in the north, but this year the temperature is abnormal. It has snowed heavily in places that have not snowed in more than ten years. For the base that is seriously threatened by zombies, this heavy snow is nothing more than "life-saving". Snow" temporarily delayed the zombies' movements and gave the survivors of the base a little room to survive.
  Starting in December last year, some bases in the south asked the Beicheng base for help, hoping to help move survivors to the north. Out of consideration for the base, Beicheng did not agree to their request and instead sent people to support them.
  But just the day before, Beicheng received the bad news that the Taijiang base had been destroyed.
  Before the Taijiang base was destroyed, they sent the last message to the Beicheng base.
  After a winter of dormancy, the awakened zombies evolved again and easily destroyed the seven-meter-high thickened city wall of Linshan Base. I thought the base could last a few more days, waiting for support from Beicheng, but everyone was surprised. Unexpectedly, on the night when the zombie wave appeared, zombies swarmed into the base. With the survivors caught off guard and horrified, they pounced on them, tearing apart human limbs and eating their flesh and blood.
  "In the end, less than 100,000 survivors escaped." Chen Chong felt unspeakably heavy. He lowered his head and took a puff of cigarette to calm down.
  There are millions of survivors in the Taijiang base, and less than one tenth of the survivors have escaped.
  Xiang Nanchuan frowned. Taijiang base is a coastal city in the south, separated from Xizhou by a province. Even Taijiang has been destroyed, so it is not safe to come to Xizhou.
  Xiang Nanchuan still wanted to plan slowly, but the plan could not keep up with the changes. The opening of the fourth store was imminent. Now the information was blocked and they could not contact Xizhou. If the fourth store was opened, he could go back at any time.
  "Qin Han, I'll trouble you about the store. We have to do it as soon as possible, as long as the price is not too outrageous."
  Chen Chong has been busy with Chi Yan in registering the team these days. Beicheng is indeed the political center and has a complete set of plans for the team. Based on the policies and considering the interests of all parties, it can be said that Beicheng is the only base where riots by superpowers have not occurred.
  Whether it is before or after the apocalypse, housing prices have always been an unsolvable problem. Nowadays, most of the stores in the base are in official hands. These stores are only for rent but not for sale. The rest are used as mission rewards for the team and can be bought and sold freely. . Official stores were not in Xiang Nanchuan's consideration. He was interested in stores owned by certain teams. Xiang Nanchuan didn't plan to rent, it would be best to buy it directly. For this reason, Xiang Nanchuan was prepared for heavy bleeding.

  They come from out of town and have no foundation. As for the Chi family's connections, they can't get involved, nor do they want to get involved. Once the team has a relationship with the Chi family, it will be branded with the Chi family, and they won't be able to let go of it in the future. open.
  Xiang Nanchuan didn't want the team to become a vassal of the Chi family, or it would be just a store. As long as the Chi family was willing to help, it would be a matter of minutes. What's more, he also has a supermarket that makes many forces jealous, and Xiang Nanchuan will never give in to this.
  Chi Yan probably thought so too. Otherwise, after returning to Beicheng for so many days, how could he only go back to Chi's house and leave after less than ten minutes? The reunion dinner is not together either.
  Chi Shan, on the other hand, comes to the small villa from time to time, and brings snacks made by herself. With Sister Zhao following her, the Chi family is very relieved when she goes out. Even though Sister Zhao is just an ordinary person, she has extraordinary skills. Chen Chong understands this very well.
  Although many people see Chi Yan as the representative of the Chi family, as long as there is no conflict of interest between the supermarket and the Chi family, no one can say anything.
  After spending a lot of money, Qin Han bought a store of nearly 500 square meters from a small team. The location was not very good, and a small team with less than three superpowers managed to acquire such a large store. , jaw-dropping. In fact, this small team was just lucky. When they went out to collect supplies, they rescued a person. Who this person was was not mentioned above. Rumor has it that he was a biologist from the Research Institute who specializes in studying viruses.
  Everyone believed this rumor and expressed their disapproval. No wonder the higher-ups took it so seriously.
  After escorting the people safely to Beicheng, this lucky team not only gained 10,000 points, but was instantly promoted from an E-level small team to a C-level team, and also got a 500-square-meter store.
  The members of the Dongsheng team were overjoyed, but also distressed because the store was too big for them to use. It wasn’t that they hadn’t thought about renting or selling it, but others had cut the price too hard, so they couldn’t bear to sell it at a low price. Never came to an agreement. When they met Qin Han, who did not lower the price and was very straightforward, they immediately agreed and made an appointment to go to the notary office to sign the transfer letter of the store tomorrow.
  In fact, there is another reason why Dongsheng Team agreed so readily. It was because they had been unwilling to sell the store to those people before. The forces behind those people put pressure on them. Several members were originally afraid of the threat of the other party, and some of them quit the team. Thoughts, the captain of the team couldn't bear the pressure and wanted to compromise. Just then Qin Han came to them.
  The captain was worried that Qin Han would give up the deal if he found out, so he endured the torture of his conscience and didn't say anything.
  In fact, even if Xiang Nanchuan knew about it, he wouldn't change his mind. He has never been afraid of anyone, well, except his father. He doesn't believe that after the supermarket opens, those people will still remember the store.
  The next day, Xiang Nanchuan went to the notary office in person and signed a store transfer letter with the captain of Dongsheng Team.
  Several members of Dongsheng Team were from the same community before the end of the world. The name of the community was Dongsheng Community, so the name of the team was derived from this.
  Xiang Nanchuan smiled politely and said: "Our supermarket will open in three days, come and support us then!"