11

The supermarket was silent for a few seconds.

A middle-aged man hugged his head and squatted down, a suppressed and hoarse voice escaped from his throat, "I don't want to die, my wife and children are still waiting for me to go back!"

The young woman with a ponytail covered her face with her hands and sobbed, "My parents don't know whether they are dead or alive. What will they do if I die?"

The man next to her put his arm around her shoulders, looking sad, "Xiaoli..."

The long-suppressed emotions of the survivors burst out like a flood. Survivors, whether infected or not, were equally helpless at this moment, because no one knew whether they would be the next infected.

The wailing sounds coming from far and near made it impossible for them to continue to live in the apocalypse with a happy mentality.

The smile on Xiang Nanchuan's face slowly faded. If he hadn't activated his powers when he was in danger, he would be the one sitting here crying right now.

System: "There are three minutes left."

Xiang Nanchuan came to his senses and realized that now was not the time to feel sad and mournful. Looking at the survivors crying together, he really had a headache.

Chi Yan walked to the cashier with a mango and said, "Boss, check out!"

Xiang Nanchuan looked at him and said with amusement: "Twenty gold coins per mango. Your gold coin balance is zero. For the sake of your handsomeness, why don't you stay to pay off the debt?"

Hearing this, Chi Yan paused while taking out the crystal cores from his pocket. He took out a handful of crystal cores and asked, "Can I pay with this?"

Xiang Nanchuan picked up the scanner. The handful of crystal nuclei in his hand were all first-level crystal nuclei. The first-level crystal nuclei could be exchanged for one hundred gold coins, for a total of "three thousand and six hundred gold coins."

Chi Yan took out another handful of crystal cores.

Xiang Nanchuan quickly stopped him, "What are you doing?"

Chi Yan said seriously: "Here you go."

Xiang Nanchuan looked helpless. He really couldn't bear to tell him that all the crystal cores he exchanged for gold coins fell into the hands of the system. "Take it back and drag others over to buy fruit."

So the survivors who cried like idiots were dragged to the checkout counter one by one by Chi Yan, "I, I buy apples." The survivor who was crying and hiccuping took out a few rings from his trouser pockets. The survivors here had them before. I had the experience of buying fruits in the supermarket. I went to the jewelry store early in the morning and picked up a few small pieces of jewelry and put them in my pocket for later use.

"Thanks for your business, next one."

Seeing Chi Yan coming over to drag them, Fatty supported Mu Dong and said to Chi Yan, "We can do it ourselves."

The fat man pulled off the pearl necklace around his neck, scanned it with Xiang Nanchuan's scanner, and then raised his eyebrows slightly. Unexpectedly, this necklace could be exchanged for a thousand gold coins.

Mu Dong was unconscious at the moment. Buying and selling required voluntary consent from both parties. Fatty couldn't buy on Mu Dong's behalf, but there were only seventeen people in the supermarket including him. There were all zombies outside. How could he recruit a survivor?

"Xiaodong? Xiaodong?" The fat man shook Mudong's shoulders, trying to wake him up.

System: "One minute left."