70

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous page Page 68/124 Next page

Sponsored Links

There is no room for so many of us at home. "
  Chi Shan bit her lower lip. Suddenly she seemed to remember something and said, "Brother Yan, your father has left your villa for you. There is no need for you to rent a house. The rent at the base is now very expensive. Renting a house Not a good deal. Chi
  Yan was surprised and happily accepted his uncle's kindness, "That's just right. We are planning to find a place to live. Xiaoshan will get in the car first and we will take you back." "
  Finally looking forward to her cousin coming back safe and sound, Chi Shan's mood instantly calmed down after being tense for several months, and she returned to her previous lively and innocent appearance. She jumped onto the bus, because the vehicle had to be inspected when entering the base, and the bus was originally placed All the important supplies were put away. It looked like an ordinary sightseeing bus. Chi Shan took a second look and was no longer interested. As
  soon as Chi Shan got on the bus, a figure appeared out of nowhere and blinked behind her. They boarded the bus. Chen Chong quickly put out the cigarette in his hand and swept over with a powerful kick. The force was so strong that it brought a gust of wind. The man was petite and his movements were extremely fierce. He suddenly reached out and grabbed Chen Chong's ankle and fiercely With a fierce swing, his fist hit his front.
  Chen Chong quickly held the steering wheel with quick eyes and hands, barely standing still, and then bent down to avoid it. There was a "boom" and the back of the chair behind him was smashed out as big as a fist. The hole was broken.
  Chen Chong took a breath and praised: "What a skill! "However, the fighting spirit in his eyes became more and more intense.
  The fighting skills of the two people almost came from the same source. Even though Chen Chong was engaged in civilian work, he was not inferior to front-line police officers in shooting and close combat. He was also in the police academy back then. The top student in the year.
  The narrow space in the carriage made the two people's movements a little cramped. All this happened so fast, and by the time everyone reacted, the two people were already fighting fiercely.
  Chi Shan turned around and took a look , immediately stamped his feet anxiously and shouted: "Wait a minute, stop fighting, Brother Yan, tell them to stop quickly, she is mine. Seeing
  the chaos in the carriage, Xiang Nanchuan had a headache and had no choice but to stop the two of them, "Chen Chong, that's almost enough." "
  Chen Chong took back his right leg that had been kicked halfway, looked as if nothing had happened, and said with a smile: "It turns out that he is one of his own, so disrespectful. The
  woman rolled her eyelids coldly, said "Hmm", walked to the seat behind Chi Shan, crossed her arms and sat down.
  Chi Shan quickly explained, "This is Sister Zhao, sent by my father to protect me." "
  Xiang Nanchuan looked at the woman without leaving any trace. This woman is not simple. I am afraid she was not an ordinary bodyguard before the end of the world. It seems that Chi Shan's father really loves his daughter and is willing to send someone with such a skill. , just to protect Chi Shan personally.
  Chi Yan's eyes darkened, "Xiao Shan, where do you live now?
  "My parents and I live at my grandpa's place. " Chi
  Yan: "Go to Yihe East Road. Do you know the way?" "
  "rest assured. "The fight just now was not enjoyable enough. Chen Chong lazily made an "OK" gesture and stepped on the accelerator. He used to study in Beicheng and had visited all the streets and alleys of Beicheng. Not to mention such a famous place as Yihe East Road.
  "Xiaoshan, what's the situation in Beicheng now? "
  Chi Shan said slowly.
  Chi Shan studied in university in Beicheng and would go home every weekend. The day when the apocalypse broke out was Sunday. She played games very late the night before and slept very deeply. , who knew that when he woke up the next day, the whole world would change. Chi Shan’s father, Chi Zhonghai, still had some power in the army, so he immediately sent someone to escort Chi Shan and her mother to her grandfather.
  Grandpa Chi Tianzong lived there On Yihe East Road, it is the location of the country's highest-level government agencies and the most heavily guarded place in the country. If even Yihe East Road falls, then the entire North City will be over.
  From the outbreak of the apocalypse to today, Chi Shan has basically eaten nothing. What’s so painful is that my cousin Chi Yan has been worried about going on a business trip to Xizhou. Since the death of his cousin’s parents, the relationship between his cousin and his grandfather has become increasingly cold. Chi Shan has begged his grandfather many times, but he still didn’t get his consent to send someone. When she went to pick up her cousin, Chi Shan couldn't figure out why her grandfather had always disliked her cousin. It was obvious that her cousin was so good. He started a business as soon as he became an adult. In just ten years, he developed the company that his uncle left behind into a company. A listed company, among the younger generation of grandpa’s relatives and friends, which one can compare with his cousin, but even so, he didn’t get the slightest favor from grandpa.
  We are all a family, even if there were any grievances before, now that the apocalypse is over, why can’t we Let it go?
  Thinking of this, Chi Shan's heart seemed to be hung with a heavy boulder, and even the joy of seeing her cousin faded a lot.