28

Xiang Nanchuan said with emotion: "He is an honest child."

Mu Dong pursed his lips and smiled, "Store manager, how old are you? You call everyone a kid."

Xiang Nanchuan put his arm on Mu Dong's shoulders and said plausibly: "I'm too old mentally!"

Mudong just smiled, as if it said on his face, "It's whatever you say."

"That young man looks about the same age as you. In my opinion, anyone younger than me is..." Halfway through his words, Xiang Nanchuan suddenly raised his head and looked at the roof of the building opposite.

"Store manager? What's wrong?"

Xiang Nanchuan looked confused, "I always feel like someone is looking at me."

Chi Yan turned sideways to block Xiang Nanchuan's view, "It has no ill intentions towards us. Let's just pretend we don't know. Zhong Hesheng, please separate your gun."

Xiang Nanchuan's heart tightened, "It was yesterday..." That mental zombie? In order not to cause panic, Xiang Nanchuan did not finish his words.

Chi Yan looked at Xiang Nanchuan and frowned slightly, "Yeah." This zombie followed from Qingping Road to here. Chi Yan didn't know what its intentions were. If the other party didn't have any ill intentions and took Xiang Nanchuan into consideration, he would have done it early in the morning. Then he took action.

"Since there is no malice, just ignore it." Xiang Nanchuan thought of something and asked Mudong, "What's wrong with that bottle of energy drink?"

Mudong organized his words, "After drinking the water, my whole body feels warm, as if full of strength. Even if I overdraw my powers, I won't feel uncomfortable."

"It actually has such a function..." Xiang Nanchuan thought to himself, no wonder the price is so expensive, "I understand, let's talk about this later."

It was just after noon, and their purpose of coming out this time had been achieved. As for where to go next, Chi Yan gave the answer, "Go to the old city."

Hearing Chi Yan's words, Mu Dong's heart skipped a beat. His family lived in the old city.

It has been a month. Is mom still alive?

"Xiaodong!" Fatty called Mudong, "Isn't your home located in the old city?"

Mudong reluctantly raised the corners of his lips, "Yes."

Xiang Nanchuan frowned and said, "Why didn't you tell me earlier? Is there anyone else at home?" Xiang Nanchuan suddenly remembered the day when Mu Dong awakened his powers, he cried and said that his mother was still at home waiting for him to return.

Mudong took a deep breath, "My mother is at home."

Mudong was raised by his mother alone. When Mudong was in high school, his mother fell ill and borrowed a lot of money for surgery. So Mudong dropped out of high school and went to work, but his mother still needed someone to take care of her. He didn't Dare to stay too far from home, so he went to work at Fatty's hotpot restaurant through the introduction of an acquaintance. It only takes fifteen minutes to get to and from get off work by bus, and he can go home to take care of his mother every day.

On the day when the apocalypse broke out, Mu Dong went to work at a hot pot restaurant as usual. Before going out, his mother sent him out of the door with a smile, told him to be careful on the road, and asked him to buy a bag of oranges when he got off work...

Chi Yan asked the others, "Where do you live? Is there anyone else at home?"

Everyone fell silent, thinking of their relatives whose lives were uncertain, and grief flashed across their faces. After a while, the fat man was the first to speak: "My home is in the county town, and I have my mother, eldest brother, sister-in-law and the rest of my family at home."