63

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World" by: Night is Cool Like Water

Previous─Page Page 61/124 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Ba stopped at the entrance of the supermarket. He recognized the person Xiang Nanchuan and asked quickly: "Boss, why is your supermarket closed?"
  "I haven't bought anything yet? I finally got to wait in line. Can you be accommodating and let me buy it?" Are you going to close the store after you finish your things?"
  Xiang Nanchuan walked quickly into the store, "There's something going on in the store, so we'll close the store early tonight. If you haven't paid the bills yet, you'll have to hurry up tomorrow."
  "Boss..." Some customers chased after them without giving up. .
  Xiang Nanchuan was in no mood to pay attention to them. He opened the door of the supermarket and walked in. Other customers wanted to follow but were blocked outside.
  There was a man lying in the supermarket. Xiang Nanchuan's heart trembled. He walked over, squatted down in front of Chi Yan, and stretched out his hand to feel his breath. His hands were trembling so much that he could feel the weak breath with his fingers. The huge boulder that weighed heavily on Xiang Nanchuan's heart fell, but fortunately, he was still alive.
  His palm was pressed against Chi Yan's face. Chi Yan's cheek was as cold as ice and no longer as warm as before. If it weren't for that weak breathing, Xiang Nanchuan would have thought he was dead.
  Before he was taken out of the venue by Qianling, his heart tightened inexplicably. He had a premonition that something bad would happen, and the worst was that Chi Yan's life would be in danger, so he threw out the substitute card without even thinking about it. , at this moment, Xiang Nanchuan was extremely happy and threw the substitute card to Chi Yan.
  When the target is in danger, it transforms into the target. The substitute card is bound to the supermarket and automatically sends the target to the supermarket. Once the substitute dies, Xiang Nanchuan will sense it.
  Before Xiang Nanchuan, who was as strong as a cow ball, easily carried Chi Yan on his back and walked out of the supermarket, Hu Man and Qianling walked up quickly and helped Chi Yan onto the bus. Xiang Nanchuan thought of something and returned to the supermarket to put the hidden object on his back. Qiao Xuan was carried out from under the cashier.
  Before leaving, Xiang Nanchuan did not forget to adjust the products on the shelves of the supermarket. He took off all the products that should be removed from the shelves. Even energy drinks were subject to purchase restrictions. When he thought that the products in the supermarket were cheaper, Xiang Nanchuan had an idea. The urge to close shop.
  But there are still many ordinary people in the base. If the store is closed, they may not be able to survive this winter. Besides, Xiang Nanchuan expected to complete the mission and go home, but he still did not do so.
  For some reason, the management of the base was very lax today. It stands to reason that tonight's banquet was such a big fuss. They left the city gate unimpeded and met Qin Han and the others at the foot of the Mutated Mandala Mountain.
  Xiang Nanchuan waved from the car window, "Come up Mudong."
  Mudong was reminiscing with Mu and Lian when he heard Xiang Nanchuan calling him and hurriedly got on the bus. Seeing the wounds on Xiang Nanchuan's body, Mudong was frightened. "Store manager, are you injured?"
  Xiang Nanchuan said without hesitation: "I can't die for the time being. Let's save Chi Yan first."
  Chi Yan's eyes were closed tightly, his face was pale and his lips were bloodless. Qin Han and others said nervously: " What's wrong with the captain?"
  Before he even touched Chi Yan, he felt the bone-chilling chill radiating from his body. Mu Dong said, "It's probably frostbite. It doesn't matter." Mu Dong placed his right hand on Chi Yan's chest. Continuously input into Chi Yan's body.
  After a long time, Chi Yan's eyelashes fluttered slightly. He slowly opened his eyes. Seeing the wounds on Xiang Nanchuan's body, he frowned so much that he could pinch a fly. "I'm fine. You go and treat Xiang Nanchuan."
  Chi Yan didn't. Worried about his life, Mu Dong quickly stood up and went over to treat Xiang Nanchuan's injuries.
  Xiang Nanchuan's wounds healed at a speed visible to the naked eye, and in the end there were only faint traces left. Xiang Nanchuan stopped Mu Dong who wanted to activate his powers, "Okay, don't just focus on the two of us, save some powers for others." People treat injuries."
  Except for Xiang Nanchuan and Chi Yan, everyone else was more or less injured, but the injuries were not serious. I was embarrassed to let Mu Dong treat them. Mu Dong silently took a bottle of energy drink and treated the injuries of others.
  These people were not related to Mu Dong. They went to such great lengths to save Mu Dong's mother and even got themselves injured. Some of them had complaints in their hearts, but they didn't dare to express them because of Chi Yan.
  Mudong thanked them from the bottom of his heart. He was not good at words, so he could only thank them clumsily and heal their injuries one by one.
  Seeing Mu Dong's silly appearance, the resentment in everyone's hearts dissipated unconsciously. That's all, we are all teammates. If we encounter danger in the future, we still expect others to come to save our lives.
  Mu and Lian were sitting in the car. Her weird body made it inconvenient for her to come out to express her gratitude. She looked at Mu Dong quietly with a look of determination on her face. After not seeing each other for several months, her son became braver and stronger. . Mu and Lian were deeply moved. The little boy who softly hugged her thighs and called her "mom" had finally grown up.