9

Earth walls were built one after another, tightly blocking the entrance to the stairs, but the zombies hit the earth walls tirelessly, and soon the earth walls were crumbling. The earth power users could only thicken the walls repeatedly, and several times A few minutes later, the two earth-type superpower users were sweating coldly, "Brother Lu, my superpower is almost gone!"

Brother Lu looked at the survivors who were rushing to the top floor like crazy and said decisively: "Get back!"

As his words fell to the ground, the superpower users hurriedly took back their superpowers, then pushed aside the ordinary survivors in front and rushed to the top floor first.

The earth wall collapsed suddenly, and the survivors who were running at the back were grabbed by the ankles and dragged down by the zombies. They stretched out their hands and wailed: "Brother Lu, help me!"

Brother Lu and others didn't even look at it. When they got to the top floor, the woman in the mink coat said coldly: "Why are you still standing there? The zombies are coming, why don't you seal the door quickly!"

The faces of the survivors who successfully ran to the top floor suddenly changed. They looked at Brother Lu and the others in panic. No one dared to speak for the other survivors for fear of being thrown down.

The two earth-type superpowers hesitated and said, "But there are people down there?"

Brother Lu said in a deep voice: "Seal the door!"

"Yes." The earth-type superpower closed his eyes and didn't dare to look at it again. Da Fei immediately went over and closed the door. The survivor who was running to the door on the top floor had not yet dissipated the joy on his face, and his face instantly turned pale, "No, don't , please let me in!"

With a "bang", the door closed, and the earth superpower sealed the door from bottom to top, isolating all the cries and curses behind the door within this wall.

The temperature outside was really too cold. After standing for a while, she became unbearable. The woman breathed into her palms and rubbed her hands. "This wall can only last for half an hour at most. Brother Lu, what should we do next?" ?

Brother Lu walked to the edge of the rooftop opposite. He raised his eyes and looked into the distance, his expression dark and unclear.

After a long time, his voice was so calm that there was no fluctuation at all, "Let someone lead the zombies to Qingping Road!"

The woman raised her red lips and said, "That's a good idea. Didn't Haiyang go to Qingping Road to explore the situation? Pay attention downstairs. When you see Haiyang coming back, ask him to lead the zombies to Qingping Road."

Xiang Nanchuan, who was not aware of the impending calamity, suddenly raised his hand and touched his right eyelid. His father was very superstitious. He invited all kinds of gods to his family. Every time he encountered a temple or a Taoist temple on a business trip, he would go in and pay homage. Under the influence of what he heard and saw, Xiang Nanchuan occasionally becomes superstitious. There is absolutely no scientific basis for saying that "the left eye jumps to make money and the right eye jumps to bring disaster", but he firmly believes it.

His expression gradually became serious, "Chi Yan, I have a bad feeling again, and it's even worse than the zombie evolution last night."

Chi Yan picked up a camouflage uniform and gave it to him, "You change clothes first, and I'll go out and take a look."

Seeing that Chi Yan believed his words without any hesitation, Xiang Nanchuan felt warm in his heart because of Chi Yan's trust. He did not avoid Chi Yan, took off his clothes and quickly put on his camouflage clothes. After moving his hands and feet, it was just right. Unexpectedly, Chi Yan had a sharp eye and chose such a suitable size for him.