Chapter 45

Previously on The Red Dragon of Domination

"Welsh Dragon God vs The Apocalypse Dragon God, this should be interesting." Ophis said to everyone as they watched Issei fly away from his father as the two turned around to face each other.

"Give me everything you have learned and worked on Issei, do not hold back." Great red told his son.

"Let's do this Ddraig." Issei said as he summoned his Boosted gear.

"BOOST." Ddraig yelled from the boosted gear as Issei dashed at his father who dashed at him as there forearms clashed causing a shockwave or air.

"Welsh dragon: Sky dragon." Issei jumped back as a dragon made of his flames shot from his hand as it flew into the sky then down at Great red who had to jump back but was hit when the dragon made a sharp cut at him blowing him back.

"Not bad Issei." Great red got to his feet as he dashed at his son as the two started to trade blows with each other as Issei got a couple good hit his father caught one of his punches and kicked his chest sending him flying back. "Show me your growth Issei, do it here and now." Great red told his son as Issei smirked.

"Let's do this Ddraig." Issei summoned his dragon wings and flew into the sky making some hand motions. "BALANCE BRAKE." Issei was coated in his dark red aura.

"WELSH DRAGON: BALANCE BREAKER." Ddraig roared as Issei was coated in his new dragon armor.

"Wow the new armor looks amazing, more like an armor for a king." Rias said as Issei flew down at his father who smirked and ran at him as he shot at his son he wrapped him up at the waist and blew him through several walls of the mountain range.

"Welsh dragon: Scorching flames." Issei was coated in his dragon flames as he flew into the sky and threw his father into the ground causing a huge explosion. "Welsh dragon: ROARRR." Issei fired his dragon breath down at his father who had to summons his own aura to protect himself.

"He is up to 20%." Ophis told everyone as Great red shot at his son and punched his gut then threw him at the ground but Issei used the power to land on his feet and exploded at his father much to his shock as he turned and kicked his side sending the dragon at the ground but he grabbed his sons leg taking him with.

"He is definitely giving him a run of his money." Azazel told the group as they saw Issei and his father crawl out of the crater as his armor was damaged as Grea red shot at his son and sent a wave of blows then coated his fist in his red aura punching Issei who took it and sent a jab then two body shots then a uppercut as his father kicked him away destroying his armor.

"He is up to 30%." Ophis said as Issei groaned.

"Issei we have to give it everything we got left we are running out of time." Ddraig told his host who got to his knees and saw his father who was also injured. "Let's show them are special technique we have been working on." Ddraig told Issei who smirked and weakly got to his feet.

"I, who is about to awaken
Am the Red Dragon Emperor who rains over the principles of domination
I shall walk the road of righteousness by having infinite hopes and dreams
I shall become the King of Crimson Dragon
And I promise all
I shall show you the future which shines in true crimson light!"

"WELSH DRAGON MODE: CRIMSON DRAGON KING." Ddraig voice was heard from the smoke as Issei roared with a enormous explosion of flames that completely engulfed the battle field as you could see a huge figure in the flames as a enormous dark crimson dragon shot from the fire stunning everyone.

"Holy crap he is literally a dragon." The huge crimson dragon looked down to Great red who smirked as everyone was stunned by this new transformation.

"Now it's time to get this party really started." Issei said as his father was engulfed in his own aura as he entered his dragon form but what shocked everyone was how Issei marched up against his father almost perfectly. Issei shot at his father as he coated his foot in his flames and kicked his father's side as the Apocalypse dragon was sent back but used his wings to brace himself.