Chapter 8

Sorry for grammar mistakes

Issei and everyone where downstairs taking about the last couple of days. Sense the fall of Riser and the marriage Rias has gotten quiet close to Issei. Something he dose not mind at all, but the other girls also got pushy.

"Issei, what do you wanna do today"? Rias asked the dragon emperor who was walking inside and smirked.

"How about we all have some friendly battles"! Issei yelled and everyone nodded.

"A little extra training in case a threat shows up". Rias told Issei who nodded his head as everyone finished up there food and went outside.

"Ok Rias vs akeno Kiba vs Zest and me vs Koneko". Issei told everyone and they all nodded.

Rias vs Akeno

"I hope your ready Rias, I won't hold back". Akeno told Rias who smirked.

"I wouldn't want it any other way". Rias said as Issei brought his hand up then dropped it as Akeno flew in the air and used her thunder to try to strike Rias who coated her body in her POD aura protecting her as she ran and flew into the air and tried to hit Akeno with a kick but Akneo blocked the attack.

"Your moving quickly Rias, I like that". Akeno told Rias who smirked as Akeno tried to hit Rias and she ducked and finally got a hit on her shoulder and Akneo lost her balance and started to fall till Rias flew down trying to go after Akeno but she summoned her lightning catching Rias off guard as both attacks caused a huge explosion.

"are they ok"? Asia asked and Issei used his dragon eyes and saw threw the dust.

"They are all ok". Finally the dust settled and you can see both sides down. "It's a draw and you showed a good amount of power, much better then before". Issei told them and he looked over to Kiba and Zest.

"Kiba, Zest your both up. Let's see who's sword cuts deeper". Issei said smirking as they nodded.

Kiba vs zest

"Show me what you are capable of Knight of Lady Rias". Zest was covered in a blue aura as her maid outfit vanished and a battle outfit formed.

"Ok READY SET GO"

"Ok READY SET GO". Issei called out as Zest summoned a Katana and Kiba his demonic sword. Kiba vanished and so did Zest as you could hear there blades clash but they moved to fast for the other to see but Issei and Tiamat.

"So fast I can't even keep up". Koneko told them and you could see 2 blurs move quickly.

"Don't drop your guard". Zest appears behind Kiba and cut his cheek from behind his back as he swiped backwards but she vanished and appeared in front of him but Kiba took the handle part and hit her in the chest sending her back slightly before regaining her balence.

"I am not, your a incredible swordsman". Kiba told her and she smirked.

"Your not bad yourself Kiba, but I have experience". Zest said as another version of her went behind Kiba and used the blade to cut his abdomen and send him threw trees.