110

On one hand,

Where Police is searching for Ananya, in the city only, Avneet and Siddharth gonna married to each other this evening.

Siddharth : I am so happy and blessed to have you, Avneet. I am really so happy the way you fight for justice for me, it was

Avneet (place a finger on his lips and stop him in mid) : shhh.... I did all this for me.

Siddharth hugs her.

Avneet : now forget about all what happened, now we will starts a new life.

Siddharth : yes.

Avneet : okay, I have something for you.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : an exchange of your love. (She smiled and take out a ring for him).

Siddharth : awwwie, this is so beautiful. It must be so expensive.

Avneet : may be it will be really expensive once you wear this my dear husband.

Siddharth : there is few hours left madam, to be your husband!!

Avneet : that is for public and formality, I am all yours and you are all mine, already.

Siddharth : yeah right. (He smiled)

Avneet : may I?

Siddharth forward his hand and she make him wear that ring in his finger.

Avneet : I promise, my love will protect you everywhere and connect us 24/7.

Siddharth : I know. (He again hugs her)

Avneet : I love you.

Siddharth : I love you too, okay tell me one thing, what happened of that Ananya?

Avneet : police is still searching for her, and Police told me that they will search her within days, where will she go.

Siddharth : I hope so, I want her behind the bars after knowing that she is still not have any guilt of what she did.

Avneet : relax, she will be behind the bars soon, you just think of me only, stop thinking about that witch.

Siddharth : awiee, my jealous baby girl, why will I think of her.

Stay tuned.