35

Avneet headed towards the room.

Meanwhile in room,

Ananya's Personal assistant greeted him.

Siddharth is so nervous and he knows that today he came himself to get from that pervert spoilt brat.

Ananya's PA : welcome, I know you are smart and you will come on time, see hows the arrangements I hope you like it?

Siddharth looked around, this room is decorated very well, like a honeymoon suite. But this decoration make him more nervous.

Ananya's PA : you like it?

Siddharth : why me? I wanna go back to my hometown, why she is spoiling my life like this. (With teary eyes he said)

Ananya's PA : you should be happy, the most beautiful girl on this planet likes you to be with him. Idiot.

Siddharth : I don't want to even see her face again.

Ananya's PA : shut up and I am telling you don't you dare to spoil madam's mood, else you know what we can do right?

Suddenly, the door opens behind them.

Avneet : no he didn't.... Tell me what the hell you and your madam can do? (In an angry voice)

Siddharth : avneet..... What are you doing here? (Siddharth went towards her, he want her to go back for now)

Ananya's PA : did you called her, I told you don't tell anyone else.... (Said in a threatening voice but before he could complete, Avneet cuts in middle)

Avneet : else what? Talk to me you pet project.... (Avneet angrily moves ahead and hold him from his collar)

Siddharth : mam, please leave him.

Ananya's PA : how dare you 🤬.

As soon, he abuse Avneet, siddharth slapped him so hard.

Siddharth : repeat it once again, and I kill you right here. (In an furious tone holding his neck)

Ananya's PA starts sweating now, he said sorry to Avneet immediately.

Avneet hold his hand and drag him out of this room and lounge with her.

Stay tuned.